Notices

UPLOAD FAILED ever single time??? Grrr....

Search this Thread

Old 04-02-2011 | 09:08 AM
RJT
Addict
Lifetime Rennlist

Default UPLOAD FAILED ever single time??? Grrr....

Why can't I Upload pictures anymore..... No matter what size, it says UPLOAD FAILED. No other explanation, just that.

Not fun at all......
Old 04-02-2011 | 10:01 AM
Robb M.
IB Staff

test attachment
Attached Images  
Old 04-02-2011 | 10:04 AM
Robb M.
IB Staff

hi RJT,

Could you tell me some more about your issue. Where is it occurring? perhaps you could include a link?

I have just tested adding an attachment to this thread, and I also created a photo album, and uploaded some photos.

cheers,
robb
Old 04-03-2011 | 10:37 AM
bigmac
Drifting

April 3, 2011 — Swedish / Under $20k — 6 comments
1965 Volvo P1800S Coupe
The seller of this 1965 Volvo coupe claims that the previous owner stored the car for 30 years and that it has 78k original miles. He went through the fuel and brake systems to make it a driver. Find it here on Craigslist in Battleground, Oregon fir $6850. Special thanks to BaT reader Josef L. for this submission!

Related Stories

6 comments

Please observe Bring a Trailer's commenting rules.

john fongers
April 3, 2011 at 2:49 am 2 or Flag comment
Maybe we should get Simon Templar out of his retirement home?

Darrell Wilhelm
April 3, 2011 at 3:46 am 1 or Flag comment
I thought the ad was a belated April Fool’s joke picked up by BaT to play on the commentariat since I know of a 1965 P1800 that is in deplorable condition at my friend’s used car lot in Eugene, same color as this one and looking great in pictures, but extremely rusty with a seized engine, dry-rotted tires and only the top half of the gas tank remaining, that was a coastal car, sat in a backyard since 1980 and is being charged top dollar for. Only the glass is good on that car.

This is a very cool car tho, someone is going to be very happy with it.

@John Fongers: Great comment, thumbs-up.

Howard Kerr
April 3, 2011 at 4:33 am 1 or Flag comment
I saw one of these on a local CL just this past week. It didn’t look nearly as nice as this one (tho it could have just been the pix) and the seller was asking about the same kind of money.

I guess it’s just the car nut in me, but I can’t imagine holding onto a car for nearly 30 years….and letting it sit in storage. After about year 5 or 10 I’d have to be asking myself “why don’t I get that old XXXXX out of the garage more? Maybe I should sell it? Nah, maybe if it has to sit 20 or 30 years THEN I’ll consider selling it.”

DRV
April 3, 2011 at 5:39 am 0 or Flag comment
A nice looking one…Is it possible it is not totally rusty?
If not, it would be a great cheap driver. The original motors I have had in the mid 60’s in these were bulletproof.
A good find…..

dmr65
April 3, 2011 at 5:46 am 0 or Flag comment
Like scotch I think these are an acquired taste. A former
neighbor owned three or four of them including the sport wagon variant. Guess they do grow on you?

BELLCORD
April 3, 2011 at 6:09 am 0 or Flag comment
I bought a ‘65 this same color as a parts car for $500 once…when I got it home I couldn’t help but tinker with it and once the points were set it ran so sweet I couldn’t break it up …but it had needs… so now I’m trying to explain to the wife why I needed a parts car for the parts car…as any married guy will tell you; that’s a tough sell….

Leave a comment
NAME (REQUIRED)
EMAIL (REQUIRED)
WEBSITE
COMMENT

KEEP ME IN THIS CONVERSATION VIA EMAIL
Search Bring a Trailer

Bring a Trailer Exclusives

Categories
BaT Exclusives
Project
Race Car
Under $20k
Whatzit?
Event Coverage
Success Stories
Truck & 4×4
Cover Stories
Origin
American
British
French
German
Italian
Japanese
Swedish

DSC00992

Quick Reply: UPLOAD FAILED ever single time??? Grrr....