PNine64
Pro

Received 8 Likes on 5 Posts

Thanks Joe!!
Old 01-25-2010, 09:27 PM
IB Member Support
Membership Helper

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

I am sorry you gents didn't receive your decals. Travis, if I can exchange some of that due respect for some graciousness I would love to send your decal off to you -- silver going to ohio. J Berk, apologies sir. I'd like to send a silver decal to new jersey as well if you will have it.

As for you guys, MM951 and NYFlapjack2, PM's coming to sort you out.
Old 02-01-2010, 09:32 PM
J Berk
Addict
Rennlist Member

Received 12 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by IB Membership
I am sorry you gents didn't receive your decals. Travis, if I can exchange some of that due respect for some graciousness I would love to send your decal off to you -- silver going to ohio. J Berk, apologies sir. I'd like to send a silver decal to new jersey as well if you will have it.

As for you guys, MM951 and NYFlapjack2, PM's coming to sort you out.
THANK YOU MR. IB MEMBERSHIP !

I had not seen your post and to my surprise, my wife said this evening..."What is that envelope from El Segundo?"

Cheers !
Old 02-01-2010, 09:49 PM
PNine64
Pro

Received 8 Likes on 5 Posts

Hey...me too!! Thank You!!
Old 02-08-2010, 04:08 PM
IB Member Support
Membership Helper

Phew! Glad you guys got them! Thanks for your patience and taking the time to let me know.

Cheers!
Old 02-10-2010, 12:45 AM
928 at last
Rennlist Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Thumbs up UPDATE

Originally Posted by 928 at last
I've nothing yet.......just saying.........

OK! We're getting there.....I'm the proud owner of a new Rennlist Sticker!
No membership card or whatever else though........
Old 02-10-2010, 05:52 AM
wildcat077
Drifting

Received 196 Likes on 168 Posts

While on the subject... i paid my membership a while back,is Rennlist supposed to provide me some sort on membership card and stickers ?
They were pretty quick in asking me for money so that i can post on this board ...

Phil
Old 02-10-2010, 06:41 AM
WPOZZZ
Three Wheelin'

Received 16 Likes on 8 Posts

Originally Posted by wildcat077
While on the subject... i paid my membership a while back,is Rennlist supposed to provide me some sort on membership card and stickers ?
They were pretty quick in asking me for money so that i can post on this board ...

Phil
I didn't know about a card or stickers until I read this thread. I have not received anything and I signed up a while ago.
Old 02-10-2010, 09:08 AM
Goldenwarrior1
Pro

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Ditto!
Old 02-10-2010, 10:29 AM
wildcat077
Drifting

Maybe some of the administrators could spend more time on positive issues and take better care of the people who paid to be able to use this forum rather than trying to be politically correct and filter out every post that appears on these forums ...
This might get me in trouble,but hey i think i`m onto something here

Phil
Old 02-10-2010, 03:32 PM
IB Member Support
Membership Helper

Hello gents,

928 at last...at last!! Glad you got the sticker.

I will address the member card subject for the group here:

With an eye toward efficiency and conservation, we decided to send out welcome emails containing the information members need rather than paper material through the mail. Since Paypal and Authorize.net are the methods of payment now, getting to know each member through the Member Contact Info area became essential towards the customization and creation of each member entry in the database. Emails and Private Messages were crafted to initiate this process so that those who wished to have a member number would get one. With certainty, every new member had an email or PM sent to them.

The truth is: not every member wants a member number and sticker so both became "by request" only. Without being invasive or inundating members with site messaging, we try to service those who do want them. It takes a little effort on the members’ part as well; as in reading their emails or Private Messages.

wildcat077, to be fair we do not “ask” for anyone’s money slowly or quickly or at all. We welcome and appreciate our members, but I believe they become members for their own reasons.

Thanks guys. For decals, please PM me with your color preference and mailing address information. And please don't hesitate to ask about any other issues. Seeya!
Old 02-10-2010, 05:03 PM
wildcat077
Drifting

11-10-2009, 08:10 AM
Bob Rouleau
Administrator
Still plays with cars.
Lifetime Rennlist

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ads, whether want to buy or want to sell are a privilege reserved for paying members. Your status shows as 'user'. Is this correct? I have hidden your posts for now.

What i was talking about ...

Phil
Old 02-10-2010, 07:12 PM
IB Adrian
Administrator

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Phil - while Rennlist is a free to use site, and you are welcome to view the site and post on here free of charge, some aspects, as you discovered, do require paying membership.
I gather Bob came across a "want" ad, or a "for sale" ad that you may have posted. Either of those privileges are reserved for paying members of the site.

We do this for a multitude of reasons - as thanks to those members that have supported the site over a number of years to help it grow into what it is today and to prevent our forums becoming inundated with an excessive amount of for sale/want ads.

If you have any further questions about it, or issues, please let us know!
Adrian
Old 02-10-2010, 07:28 PM
wildcat077
Drifting

Adrian,

That is the reason why i became a paying member as these forums are an invaluable wealth of information which is well appreciated by anyone who reads about or asks for information about their Porsche and other queries !
I would imagine that paying members are an asset to Rennlist as it must be pretty time and money consuming to maintain such a service for the members ...

I'll be waiting for my membership card and decals

Cheers !
Phil
Old 02-10-2010, 09:15 PM
IB Member Support
Membership Helper

Thanks Adrian.

wildcat077, please keep in mind that we still need you to head over to the Member Contact Info area (link provided below).

https://rennlist.com/forums/newthread.php?do=form

Thanks

Quick Reply: Thanks for my empty envelope IB