DanR
Drifting

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

no stickers for me either
Old 08-16-2009, 04:29 PM
pongobaz
Rennlist Member

Received 99 Likes on 55 Posts

it's been about six months...and I'm still waiting.
Old 08-16-2009, 08:57 PM
J Berk
Addict
Rennlist Member

Received 12 Likes on 5 Posts

Maybe we should just make our own?

I can see it now...

RENNLIST
A fantastic site...just don't expect a sticker!
Old 08-17-2009, 04:46 PM
blitz928
Race Car

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by J Berk
Maybe we should just make our own?

I can see it now...

RENNLIST
A fantastic site...just don't expect a sticker!
True, I wonder if I made my own and sold them to cover my costs, would rennlist have a problem with that since we can't get them...something I photoscaped in about a minute.
Attached Images  
Old 08-17-2009, 08:06 PM
J Berk
Addict
Rennlist Member

Well I would be hard pressed to feel bad for IB if they were to complain....it's not like they have not had ample opportunity to answer the requests.
Old 08-19-2009, 09:20 PM
J Berk
Addict
Rennlist Member

Matt

Any chance you could make a few silver ones?

I'd be down for a couple....

best

Joe
Old 08-19-2009, 10:36 PM
Van Larson
Rennlist Member

Received 149 Likes on 106 Posts
Default sticker

1 black, please
Old 08-24-2009, 03:49 PM
IB Member Support
Membership Helper

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

Hello everyone,

I'm late, behind, and not sure why some of you did not receive the decals that I requested be sent to you. I apologize; this is something I promised and then failed to come through on. Let's skip the explanation/excuse, and just get down to solving the problem.

I will be PM'ing all of the people on this thread who requested a sticker. If I do not contact you guys in the next few days, please either post up on this thread or PM me. If you're upset at me, please don't hold back -- let me have it = ).

All joking aside, my apologies. And thanks for your patience.
Old 08-24-2009, 05:17 PM
Dougs951
Rennlist Member

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

I have asked for stickers in the past and never received them.
Old 08-25-2009, 09:27 AM
J Berk
Addict
Rennlist Member

In all seriousness, this particular request is something that NEVER was ignored or missed prior to the sale....like if you asked, one appeared in your mail a week or so later....never mind going on like a year with no resolution.

So while I am not upset, I am dissapointed.

I also have not gotten any PM's from you yet.......all this drama for a sticker !
Old 08-25-2009, 09:39 AM
DB_NC_95C2
Rennlist Member

Received 17 Likes on 11 Posts

Originally Posted by J Berk
In all seriousness, this particular request is something that NEVER was ignored or missed prior to the sale....like if you asked, one appeared in your mail a week or so later....never mind going on like a year with no resolution.

So while I am not upset, I am dissapointed.

I also have not gotten any PM's from you yet.......all this drama for a sticker !
I did get mine. I want to know the name and address of the Rennlist owners. It's time for members to speak up. They could actually make money selling the stickets, and it shouldn't be this hard for paid members to get one, let alone additionals.
Old 08-25-2009, 11:16 AM
J Berk
Addict
Rennlist Member

I think what confuses me is that you would think happy members make (via friends and word-of-mouth) more members...which in turn would allow IB to charge more to their paying sponsors for advertising here.

I do appreciate the fact that the site has not had MAJOR changes....but from my vantage point there's a lack of customer service....that, aside from a feeling of family...is the biggest thing missing since the sale.....

It's the same thing I experienced when I wanted IB's help with setting up something rennlist-sponsored for the Hershey Swap Meet this year....a brief interest....a statement that there might be help and that I'd be hearing back....then no followup...no return PM's...no nothing, despite repeated attempts to contact them.

We are the CUSTOMER....and there is no reason in my mind that we should be treated as anything less.
Old 08-26-2009, 01:35 AM
IB Adrian
Administrator

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Joe - with regards to you, thats my fault, I would have liked to have been able to support your get together, I didn't have the spare time sadly to organize anything for which I apologize, and it certainly wasn't from a lack of enthusiasm/organization on your behalf.

Again - my apologizes.
Old 08-26-2009, 02:59 PM
J Berk
Addict
Rennlist Member

Adrian

It's not the fact that you couldn't find the time to support us...it's that you never bothered to respond and let me know. Our exchanges went from 'let me see what I can do and I'll get back to you...' to your not responding to several PM's...at all.

I fully understand time constraints....and further I also understand now...and would have then....that you were not able to support us.....but if you're trying to tell me you did not have time to respond to my PM....that I find hard to understand.

regards,

Joe
Old 08-26-2009, 03:17 PM
IB Member Support
Membership Helper

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

Hello J Berk, DB_NC_95C2, and others,

Let me also shoulder any "disappointment" aimed at IB; any such caused was by the inadequacies of an individual -- me. I hope to offer some perspective with the following:

In all honesty, "a feeling of family" is pretty much the only thing I try to consistently offer, which includes successes and failures. I feel like someone pouring soup for a line of hundreds with just a single ladle. Inevitably, there will be some unhappy people who waited a long time for cold soup. In other words, I try to handle every situation that requires my attention with a personal touch -- as do all of the mods and admins. Membership here can become quite staggering, which I love but also takes more time than I sometimes have; resulting in that cold soup.

I think many would be surprised at how "un-corporate" we community guys, Adrian and myself, are. We're pretty much car lovers attempting to do right by our fellow millions and millions of fellow car lovers, in the midst of keeping the sites afloat and relevant. The stickers are not about money or advertising, though I see the upside of having beautiful German models daily flashing our URL. We give the stickers away, as many as desired, to all comers including non-members who simply love the site.

Back to the subject: I would like to apologize again for anyone who asked for and didn't receive a Rennlist decal. Some I simply missed and some I requested sent, but never got there. Nothing else to say, other than I gotta make sure you guys get them.

Thanks for your patience.

Quick Reply: Stickers