Notices

Stickers

Search this Thread

Old 07-02-2009, 05:33 PM
IB Member Support
Membership Helper

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

Hey guys,

Pardon me for my lack of availability. I will get on your guys' decal requests.

blitz928 -- I got your color preference and mailing address in your PM. A request will be made to send them out to you.

DB_NC_95C2 -- I don't see a PM from you yet. Just holler my way with your color preference and mailing address. I must warn you that delivery time may be a while, coming from India and all... = )

curve lover -- Hi curve love, I may have forgotten to reply to your PM, but I requested a sticker be sent to you some time ago. Let me know if you received it or not. Thanks.

PorscheDude1 -- Hey PorscheDude1, as this thread entails: please PM me your color preference and mailing address; decals are sent upon request.

J Berk -- Sorry we missed you on the sticker request. As was said before, please PM me with the info and I will put in the request today.

Thanks all, I hope that answers your queries. Let me know if you have any further questions.
Old 07-03-2009, 09:12 AM
J Berk
Addict
Rennlist Member

Received 12 Likes on 5 Posts

J Berk -- Sorry we missed you on the sticker request. As was said before, please PM me with the info and I will put in the request today.
PM sent.......
Old 07-03-2009, 10:56 AM
blitz928
Race Car

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by IB Membership
Hey guys,

blitz928 -- I got your color preference and mailing address in your PM. A request will be made to send them out to you.
Thank you
Old 07-03-2009, 02:40 PM
Dwane
Race Car

Received 18 Likes on 12 Posts

I'd like some as well...PM sent.
Dwane
Old 07-03-2009, 04:32 PM
theykallmekem
Burning Brakes

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

got my stickers a while ago. took IB membership/david about 2-3 weeks. that's not too bad of a long time. considering it came all the way from India. thanks again david
Old 07-30-2009, 10:01 AM
blitz928
Race Car

Update!!! It's been about 6 weeks and I finally....

didn't get my stickers.
Old 08-02-2009, 11:57 AM
PorscheDude1
On the Radar
Rennlist Member

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Got mine (finally)

Thanks
Old 08-02-2009, 03:43 PM
blitz928
Race Car

Originally Posted by PorscheDude1
Got mine (finally)

Thanks
Cool, If you got yours, pretty good chance mine will be here soon!
Old 08-04-2009, 04:11 PM
KuHL 951
Hey Man
Rennlist Member

Received 182 Likes on 107 Posts

Originally Posted by blitz928
Update!!! It's been about 6 weeks and I finally....

didn't get my stickers.

I guess I'm luckier than you because I'm going on two years now and finally didn't get mine either after repeated emails and promises to send them. I would even take a Quizno's napkin autographed by Adrian@IB at this point. I don't even see my name above after receiving an apology and promise from the head cheese himself. Since I never plan on seeing the alleged stickers I will post this from last February to jog Adrians or David's memory.

Originally Posted by From a Cold Planet
Hey Steve,,
The decals are currently by request to any new or renewing member. we just found that many people can do without them and we'd rather not send them out to everyone, many of which might just ignore them or throw them away. we'd like them to go to Rennlisters who would like them or need them.

unfortunately, those invite cards are currently not available. it's nice to hear that Rennlisters would like to help spread the word and improve the community.

since you've only had one decal in the years you've been with Rennlist, I think the least we could do is send you both colors.

thanks.
Originally Posted by KuHL 951
I'm in the same boat as a recent post. The way your PayPal renewal is set up you never get asked what color decals you want. I've been here over 5 years and only got decals once. Also did they stop giving out the Rennlist invite cards to put on other peoples P-cars? Anyway, if they have the decals in yellow or silver I could sure use some for two new cars I've built.

Thanks

Steve
Old 08-04-2009, 04:14 PM
DB_NC_95C2
Rennlist Member

Received 17 Likes on 11 Posts

I got my sticker, despite comparing Rennlist sticker support to Indian helpdesks.

Honestly though, many of us would PAY for extras, I'm sure if we tried to give them money it wouldn't work.
Old 08-04-2009, 09:59 PM
blitz928
Race Car

Originally Posted by IB Membership
Hey guys,

DB_NC_95C2 -- I don't see a PM from you yet. Just holler my way with your color preference and mailing address. I must warn you that delivery time may be a while, coming from India and all... = )

curve lover -- Hi curve love, I may have forgotten to reply to your PM, but I requested a sticker be sent to you some time ago. Let me know if you received it or not. Thanks.

PorscheDude1 -- Hey PorscheDude1, as this thread entails: please PM me your color preference and mailing address; decals are sent upon request.

Thanks all, I hope that answers your queries. Let me know if you have any further questions.
Originally Posted by DB_NC_95C2
I got my sticker, despite comparing Rennlist sticker support to Indian helpdesks.

Honestly though, many of us would PAY for extras, I'm sure if we tried to give them money it wouldn't work.
So got yours too, mine hasn't come in yet but I assume they were sent at the same time as IB requested them at the same time, I'll keep checking the mail, fingers crossed.
Old 08-04-2009, 10:09 PM
J Berk
Addict
Rennlist Member

Received 12 Likes on 5 Posts

I still have not seen mine.

That would make the second time that I PM'd my address in the last...oh...12 or so months...and got....NOTHING.

Not that I am here for the stickers...but come on IB guys.......this is not that hard !
Old 08-08-2009, 03:15 PM
911URGE
Rennlist Member

Received 103 Likes on 55 Posts

IB Membership - you have a PM request for a RL decal in Red.

Thanks
Old 08-08-2009, 06:27 PM
Sneaky Pete
Rennlist Member

Received 55 Likes on 36 Posts

I would like to request a sticker as well.

Thanks
Old 08-10-2009, 06:12 PM
Van Larson
Rennlist Member

Received 149 Likes on 106 Posts
Red face RL sticker

Me awaits, TY V. Larson

Quick Reply: Stickers