Notices

What's the Deal On Logout Timer ??

Search this Thread

Old 02-21-2018, 10:44 PM
Phaedrus.
Intermediate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default What's the Deal On Logout Timer ??

It seems to be getting worse and worse, to the point go being ridiculous..... I follow a link to read a moderately long article, and when I get back have been logged out. Why can't we make this something the individual user can set to something sensible that meets their needs. I wonder is someone is getting paid on the basis of number of logins per day or something like that.....
Old 02-22-2018, 09:59 AM
Robb M.
IB Staff

Received 699 Likes on 486 Posts

Originally Posted by Phaedrus.
It seems to be getting worse and worse, to the point go being ridiculous..... I follow a link to read a moderately long article, and when I get back have been logged out. Why can't we make this something the individual user can set to something sensible that meets their needs. I wonder is someone is getting paid on the basis of number of logins per day or something like that.....
staying logged in is actually determined through cookies that are stored in your web browser. Sounds like you’ve got a corrupted one. My suggestion would be to clear all of your rennlist related cookies and then log back in, ensuring to check the ‘remember me’ box.

cheers,
robb

Quick Reply: What's the Deal On Logout Timer ??