Notices

Can't view photos in marketplace

Search this Thread

Old 05-05-2011, 10:09 AM
Einsteiger
Racer

Received 49 Likes on 26 Posts
Default Can't view photos in marketplace

I've been on Rennlist for a while -- I signed up with the ulterior motive of doing some shopping for my first Porsche. When I look at listings in the Marketplace and they have photo links, I get a message from the forum that I do not have the right to access them. Are there settings that I need to change or am I locked out because I have less than "X" number of posts?

Thanks for your help.

Here is what I get:

Please Note
Einsteiger, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.
Old 05-11-2011, 09:36 AM
Einsteiger
Racer

Nothing? I guess I'll have to use other sites to look for Porsches for sale. If the photos are embedded, I can see them. If they are attached, no deal.
Old 05-11-2011, 04:07 PM
Randy V
Addict
Lifetime Rennlist

Received 98 Likes on 66 Posts

You need to spend a few samolians and become a Member if you want all the good stuff.
Old 05-11-2011, 04:28 PM
Einsteiger
Racer

I should have figured that out on my own. Thanks. Membership looks very reasonable.

Quick Reply: Can't view photos in marketplace