Notices

cant get out of the mobile site

Search this Thread

Old 02-26-2011, 11:52 PM
thirdgenbird
Drifting

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default cant get out of the mobile site

Rennlist moblie is really lacking but I can not get my phone pointed to the normal site. If I hit "normal" it continues to load the mobile site.

Now that apple users have an app can we have rennlist default to the standard page? It seems andriod frendly (if you can get there)
Old 02-26-2011, 11:58 PM
thirdgenbird
Drifting

Cleared cookies and got to the standard site. Any way I can keep it set this way?
Old 02-28-2011, 11:49 AM
Robb M.
IB Staff

Received 668 Likes on 462 Posts

you should only be prompted one per day to visit the mobile or non-mobile site, are you not experiencing this?

cheers,
robb
Old 02-28-2011, 02:24 PM
thirdgenbird
Drifting

Originally Posted by Robb M.
you should only be prompted one per day to visit the mobile or non-mobile site, are you not experiencing this?

cheers,
robb
i think it was a cookie issue. i selected the mobile site once and was stuck. every great once in a while i could get it to switch over but every time i left and came back i was in mobile mode again.

i believe i will be ok if i never go to the mobile site or i clear my cookies out periodically (its not something i think about on a phone)

cant wait for andriod rennlist. i took the iphone app for a test drive. it is not perfect, but much better than the mobile alternative.

Quick Reply: cant get out of the mobile site