Notices

My access to the "964 forum"...

Search this Thread

Old 01-30-2006, 06:35 AM
MARC A. 964 C4

Default My access to the "964 forum"...

Good morning John D, for the last 36 hrs my access to the "964 forum" has taken a detour somewhere along the line...
If I may...Following the sub-menu sequence to: "Air/Oil Cooled", continuing then to: "964"...The page opens at an image that was posted by a RN member discussing engine coils (above). Basically I have lost access to the opening page’s forum threads. I’ve done the usual log in/log out, kicked the PC and blamed the Dog, but nothing has helped...
If you could...Set me back on the right road and explain where my life has gone wrong, I would appreciate your help and remedies to this dilemma...
All the best from Cannes, France.
Marc Agnew.

PS. Thanks for a Great Forum!!.. And many thanks to those working behind the scenes that make everything "tick-over", sometimes even better than our Porsches...
Old 01-30-2006, 09:24 AM
John D.
Banned

Received 56 Likes on 36 Posts

Hey Marc..!!!

Hmmm!!!???!!! YIKERS!!! OK - that is a little "different" Let's see if I can't get you set...

It appears that it's in your browser cache - and *stuck* there?? Sooo - here is what I want yo to try (I'm guessing that you are using Internet Explorer)...

Close Internet Explorer....

go to MY COMPUTER - CONTROL PANEL

Open INTERNET OPTIONS. When that opens - look for the tab GENERAL and on that tabbed page, look for TEMPORARY INTERNET FILES. I'd like you to select the button "Delete Files". That will clear your cache from your computer...

Open up IE - and let me know if it works, OK???

As well - my thanks for your comments about the site!! Honestly - it's just Jen and I back on this end - along with a handful of Moderators based throughout the world.. I guess some - given the size of the site, think there are others - but nope, just "us" who - along with folks like yourself as "Members" and Sponsors - keep the site "ticking"..
Marc - my thanks again!

John
Old 01-30-2006, 02:02 PM
MARC A. 964 C4

BINGO!!.. And the winning numbers are, 3,5,6,9,1,1,9,6,4,9,9,3. !!.. Thanks John and co-thanks to my Son Christopher, the PC genius of the Family... Everything works again, all systems go!!.. One of the great things about reprogramming a computer is that with a little from the right guys, the cost is zero. Contrary to my Thread, "964 Prices"... "How much has been spent since"... I’m up in the millions almost... Maybe I should invest in some computer shares and sell the Porsche 911/964 instead. I’m sure financially that would be more feasible in the long run... Nah... But then I wouldn’t have any fun and no one to say "thanks again" to...
Love the GPWhite 911/993 you have, looking good!!..
Marc.

Quick Reply: My access to the "964 forum"...