Notices

Test Without Link

Search this Thread

Old 12-22-2019, 01:18 PM
adamsocb
Intermediate

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts
Default Test Without Link

My replies are not working. I get a "must be reviewed by a moderator" message. It may be that I am a new member and trying to post a link to answer a question. Trying the post without a link.

lupo.sk answered the Vignette question.

Top Left or Near RV Mirror, Below the Tint Band

We dropped off on 11/20/19 in Leipzig. On 12/11/19 PCNA gave my dealership SA a ship name with a departure date of 12/16/19 from Emden. That ship never went to Emden. I have not been able to get any updated information from PCNA European Delivery since 12/11, must be the holidays. Still no confirmed ship and as far as I can tell our Macan is still in Germany at the port in Emden.

According to the shipping schedules, shipment to the west coast (San Diego) once the car leaves Emden will take 4-5 weeks and then I expect another 1-2 weeks to get to our dealership in Riverside CA. I am not expecting the car before mid-February (10-11 weeks total). I was told 6-10 weeks from drop-off so it’s not too far off. Again I think there may be some holiday time-off delays involved.

Shipping time from Emden to Jacksonville FL looks like about 2 weeks. 4 weeks from drop-off to FL sounds optimistic, 6 weeks seems more likely.

Quick Reply: Test Without Link