Notices

deleting an old post from google search

Search this Thread

Old 11-08-2017, 06:46 PM
philmcneal
1st Gear

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default deleting an old post from google search

Hi there was a thread back in 2015 that was an issue with car buying and selling. To my understanding this issue is resolved and the person who created the thread in the first place has deleted his posts from rennlist. Unfortunately google still shows the search results of this thread when you input his name into the search. To my understanding if you try to search for the same post in rennlist search forum the thread is deleted, but I believe the information on google's servers is still cached. To resolve this, an administrator from Rennlist has to login into their search console and delete the url by logging in. Please any admin reply to this thread asap because that search query is hurting our business, and the issue back in 2015 has been resolved in person.

I tried to click "Contact us" on the main web page but it returns a 404 error, just thought I'd let you know

Thank you!
Old 11-11-2017, 10:36 AM
Robb M.
IB Staff

Received 668 Likes on 462 Posts

I'm sorry, this is not something which we can help you with. You could have the OP of the thread contact us using the link in the footer of every page with a similar request, but you must understand why we're not going to do it just because you said so.

cheers,
robb

Quick Reply: deleting an old post from google search