Notices

Help with independent Porsche shop in northwest Italy or southeast France

Search this Thread

Old 03-22-2018, 03:49 PM
DKP 97 C2 Coupe
Addict
Rennlist Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default Help with independent Porsche shop in northwest Italy or southeast France

Good day all,

In 2017 I had the (very good) fortune of shipping my U.S. street-legal 997.2 GT3 to Belgium where it spent 5 months at an independent Porsche shop. I made multiple crossings from the States to do track events in northern Europe. In 2019 I'd like to do the same basic thing but do track events in southern France, Spain and northern Italy.

Does anyone know of a reputable Porsche shop in southern Europe that would be able to store my car for the summer as well as perform normal maintenance that you could refer me to?

Thanks, Dave
Old 09-16-2018, 04:28 AM
IamLono
6th Gear

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

It's not in France or Italy, but there is a very good shop in Girona, Spain, not far from the French border, called "Decken Motorsports." Might be worth giving them a jingle...
Old 09-17-2018, 09:03 AM
DKP 97 C2 Coupe
Addict
Rennlist Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Hello Paul,

I appreciate your advice and will keep them in mind if I manage to be able to do a track event(s) in Spain. Since I posted on RL back in March I have made contact with a Porsche dealer north of Milan who appears at this point to be able to provide the services that I will be requiring next year.

Best regards, Dave

Quick Reply: Help with independent Porsche shop in northwest Italy or southeast France