Notices

Porsche Boxster S 2005 with 80000km *salvage title*

Search this Thread

Old 02-15-2017 | 10:47 AM
Imo000
Captain Obvious
Super User

Originally Posted by theiceman
how does a salvage title even get back on the road ?
I never understood this
Clive,
The vehicle needs to pass a structural inspection before it can go through the regular safety inspection. If you ever come across a freshly rebuilt titled vehicle, ask the seller to show you the before pictures (the structural inspection requires this). This way you can get a good idea how extensive the damage was.
Old 02-15-2017 | 02:47 PM
PPo
Drifting

If anybody is questioning the seller's reputation, I can tell you that from experience Seb is an honest and fair person to deal with. I would feel very comfortable buying a salvage titled car from Seb and the guys from 987part. With that said...

Seb, is the C63 a four door? What year, mileage, and damage. I may be interested.

Also, we still haven't decided on the racing seat yet... too many other things in progress of being rebuilt for us to think about a new seat. I am not even sure you still have it...

-Patrick
Old 02-15-2017 | 03:01 PM
theiceman
Team Owner

im not questioning if you were refering to me , i was just wondering about the process.

I guess it goes on a cellete jig to get the AOK.
Old 02-15-2017 | 10:38 PM
987part
Former Vendor

Originally Posted by PPo
If anybody is questioning the seller's reputation, I can tell you that from experience Seb is an honest and fair person to deal with. I would feel very comfortable buying a salvage titled car from Seb and the guys from 987part. With that said...

Seb, is the C63 a four door? What year, mileage, and damage. I may be interested.

Also, we still haven't decided on the racing seat yet... too many other things in progress of being rebuilt for us to think about a new seat. I am not even sure you still have it...

-Patrick
Always a gentleman Pat, thx for the kind of words.
987part is a small company i started with my dad to help pay our 6 digit racing season. We are truly porsche fanatic.

We rebuild about 5-6 cars per year, the rest of my cars are sold for parts.
Our main businesses are a repo company and a powersport and rv dealership.

The c63 is a 2 doors, white exterior and alcantara interior. 15000 miles. If you need more details, email me plz.

I also have a 2015 boxster S arriving. Blue/tan, low millage, plenty of options.

Anyone in need of oem parts for 986/987 boxster/cayman, email me your parts need and id be more than happy to hook you up.

Pat, the seat is sold to a fellow friend and rennsport DE driver. Sorry
Old 03-24-2017 | 04:30 PM
987part
Former Vendor

SOLD, CAR GOING TO CORNWALL

A NEW PORSCHE HAPPY CUSTOMER

Quick Reply: Porsche Boxster S 2005 with 80000km *salvage title*