2009 911S in Milton

Search this Thread

Old 04-05-2016, 12:02 PM
gsxr_fvr
Rennlist Member

Received 16 Likes on 10 Posts
Default 2009 911S in Milton

Hey Guys,
Came across this ad on autotrader.ca anyone seen or knows about this car?
Seems very very reasonably priced given the mileage. No one answer's the number listed so not sure if its a scam or legit?

http://wwwa.autotrader.ca/a/Porsche/...O&orup=2_15_59
Old 04-05-2016, 12:33 PM
cash-man
Rennlist Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I think it looks "too" reasonable.

A few things jump out:
- 16000km? The hood appears to have more than that in wear
- No front plate on any of the cars in the showrooms. 'Could' be possible.
- Looks like a dealer, but not a dealer's number

WAY Too good to be true for a Black on Black 09 S if you compare nationwide. That car should be north of $80 grand.

Full disclosure - I've got mine listed for a very similar price
Old 04-05-2016, 12:35 PM
Ronan
Rennlist Member

Received 110 Likes on 66 Posts

Agree it looks too good to be true. Could have been crash repaired though, no information.
Old 04-05-2016, 12:43 PM
gsxr_fvr
Rennlist Member

Originally Posted by cash-man
I think it looks "too" reasonable.

A few things jump out:
- 16000km? The hood appears to have more than that in wear
- No front plate on any of the cars in the showrooms. 'Could' be possible.
- Looks like a dealer, but not a dealer's number

WAY Too good to be true for a Black on Black 09 S if you compare nationwide. That car should be north of $80 grand.

Full disclosure - I've got mine listed for a very similar price
I know I've been following your thread...but what actually caught my eye was the Black on Black & low mileage all the things you mentioned. If it checks out I would be on my way with a cheque today. And then I'll probably be in the same boat as yourself trying to sell my 2006 C4S privately.
Old 04-05-2016, 12:47 PM
cash-man
Rennlist Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by gsxr_fvr
I know I've been following your thread...but what actually caught my eye was the Black on Black & low mileage all the things you mentioned. If it checks out I would be on my way with a cheque today. And then I'll probably be in the same boat as yourself trying to sell my 2006 C4S privately.
Haha.... yeah, black on black S with 16000km for that price. I'll beat you there with a cheque, and it will be back up on AutoTrader for a fire sale price of $79900.
Old 04-05-2016, 12:56 PM
myw
Nordschleife Master

Received 529 Likes on 315 Posts

has to be fake - no licence plates
Old 04-05-2016, 12:57 PM
terrencetong168
Instructor

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts

sounds like one of those ads that "Car is in Germany, wire me $56K and the car will ship to you right away"

Trending Topics

Old 04-05-2016, 02:18 PM
theiceman
Team Owner

Received 1,024 Likes on 728 Posts

someone get me an address and ill check it out if you like . its 20 minutes from my house and I drive through Milton every other day for work

probably a misprint tho 160,000 km maybe
Old 04-05-2016, 03:37 PM
gsxr_fvr
Rennlist Member

Originally Posted by theiceman
someone get me an address and ill check it out if you like . its 20 minutes from my house and I drive through Milton every other day for work

probably a misprint tho 160,000 km maybe
Actually that's highly likely. That front end looks more like 160000kms
Old 04-05-2016, 03:46 PM
Mumbles
Drifting

Received 62 Likes on 40 Posts

I would of thought that the mileage may be correct. Clear bra on hood but not on front bumper. Who does a hood without bumper ? repainted front end ?

Might of been whacked !
Old 04-05-2016, 03:47 PM
Quest911
Instructor

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

I knew the following was a scam but sometimes I like to play

2008 BMW 335xi $ 4,880.00

Here is 'her' answer when I said I have money in hand and want to come buy the car.

Thank you for being interested in buying my 2008 BMW 335xi which is in perfect condition, with no scratches on it, no accident, always garaged, everything about this car functions perfectly.My final price is CAD $4,880 including shipping to your address (only in Canada)The car is located in Canada but currently I am located in Madrid,Spain because I just got divorced my husband and then I decided to move me closer to my parents.The car was awarded to me in our divorce and I decided to sell the car.As I'm unable to travel in the near future and I don't have anyone to help me with the sale I decided to make this transaction through eBay. I believe this protects both buyer and seller and it's the right way to do this.So don't get me wrong and don't take it personally but I would prefer to secure the deal through eBay.Basically the money will be sent to them and they will keep the money until you will receive the car and only after you will inspect and drive the car they will forward the money to me.
I will wait your answer (if you are interested to buy) very soon and i will also explain you all terms for this transaction.
Regards,
Amalia
Old 04-05-2016, 04:21 PM
theiceman
Team Owner

Received 1,024 Likes on 728 Posts

Originally Posted by Quest911
I knew the following was a scam but sometimes I like to play

2008 BMW 335xi $ 4,880.00

Here is 'her' answer when I said I have money in hand and want to come buy the car.

Thank you for being interested in buying my 2008 BMW 335xi which is in perfect condition, with no scratches on it, no accident, always garaged, everything about this car functions perfectly.My final price is CAD $4,880 including shipping to your address (only in Canada)The car is located in Canada but currently I am located in Madrid,Spain because I just got divorced my husband and then I decided to move me closer to my parents.The car was awarded to me in our divorce and I decided to sell the car.As I'm unable to travel in the near future and I don't have anyone to help me with the sale I decided to make this transaction through eBay. I believe this protects both buyer and seller and it's the right way to do this.So don't get me wrong and don't take it personally but I would prefer to secure the deal through eBay.Basically the money will be sent to them and they will keep the money until you will receive the car and only after you will inspect and drive the car they will forward the money to me.
I will wait your answer (if you are interested to buy) very soon and i will also explain you all terms for this transaction.
Regards,
Amalia

That is actually really funny .. he doesn't trust you and thinks you maybe a scammer so he wants to work through ebay .. lol

tell him you will send him a cheque for 10 million dollars and he just has to send you the car and 10,000 cash and he can keep the rest of the ten million after you get the car and cash . tell him you got it from a rich relative who was a prince and died and you are trying to get the money put of the country .
Old 04-05-2016, 07:04 PM
myw
Nordschleife Master

Received 529 Likes on 315 Posts

i always tell them i have the funds ready to go (hidden in asia) but with 5 grand unlocking fee (must be paid via western union) , and that i will add the 5 grand extra to the car price after they've paid to unlock the money.
Old 04-05-2016, 09:57 PM
Cpiendl
Advanced

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Been trying to figure out the background of the dealer that Porsche is parked in. Looks kind of like Paramount fine cars. I would buy it if legit in a heartbeat...
Old 04-06-2016, 12:26 AM
Turbodan
Rennlist Member

Received 488 Likes on 365 Posts

Originally Posted by myw
i always tell them i have the funds ready to go (hidden in asia) but with 5 grand unlocking fee (must be paid via western union) , and that i will add the 5 grand extra to the car price after they've paid to unlock the money.

I laughed at this one.

Quick Reply: 2009 911S in Milton