Notices

Couple C4s shots with her new shoes on.

Search this Thread

Old 10-12-2015, 07:57 PM
Turbojamie
Pro

Received 10 Likes on 6 Posts
Default Couple C4s shots with her new shoes on.

Nothing too fancy after detailing out a few scratches and swirls today I decided to pop her other shoes on. I didn't want to risk any outdoor photos this evening because its going to storm. I really want to get a Misha wing to finish it off for my tastes.

Hopefully these are enjoyable to some!

Name:  728199D2-945D-4ACC-B4FD-C0B3519B4BC4_zpsb7osbtzk.jpg
Views: 98
Size:  221.4 KB

Name:  8B6D48C9-3D1A-42A0-B5D6-4028803A1C16_zpslvjanmco.jpg
Views: 59
Size:  199.4 KB
Old 10-12-2015, 08:01 PM
KLCC 88
Pro

Received 99 Likes on 53 Posts

Nice. Is that a '03 ?
Old 10-12-2015, 08:13 PM
Turbojamie
Pro

Originally Posted by KLCC 88
Nice. Is that a '03 ?
Yes it is. Just been picking away at making it mine. Did an ipad mini install, changed the motor mounts out, added these wheels. Next will be new struts and a hood respray or wrap.

I'm pretty good with a DA polisher but cannot fully remedy the hood. So after a respray or wrap depending which way I go I will get an opticoat kit.
Old 10-18-2015, 06:38 PM
Jamie140
Nordschleife Master

Received 711 Likes on 337 Posts

Ipad mini install?

Sounds interesting. Pics?
Old 10-18-2015, 09:34 PM
Dinicod
Racer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I find the look of black wheels on a black car is either a hit or miss. No in between. Yours is definitely a hit - very nice!
Old 10-19-2015, 08:17 AM
pongobaz
Rennlist Member

Received 94 Likes on 51 Posts

Looks good!
Old 10-19-2015, 12:22 PM
mannn
Instructor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

looks good Jamie!
Old 10-19-2015, 04:13 PM
Turbojamie
Pro

Originally Posted by Jamie140
Ipad mini install?

Sounds interesting. Pics?
I had built a full stereo with custom box etc with subs and the whole jazz but it was just too much for me. Guess I am getting older. So I removed the Alpine Head unit (for sale) and went back to the OEM head unit and I am using a bluetooth stereo adapter for sound. The adapter works perfect so I bluetooth the sound from the ipad into my car. The ipad mini is jailbroken and wired to a cigarette lighter adapter I hacked and wired into the cars cell phone wiring. So when the key comes on the ipad comes on, when the key goes off the ipad goes off. When I pull into the office lot or my garage the ipad syncs with any purchases I have made with my phone etc and automatically updates.

I have a big music library however with apple music if I want to listen to the radio etc I just tether my phone and listen. I have a 6 gig plan and have used my phone extensively with apple radio and never come close to the data cap.

Name:  AF60A3B9-93AE-43E1-BB19-1B2494D5B7B0_zpsyszhdgul.jpg
Views: 33
Size:  293.1 KB

Originally Posted by pongobaz
Looks good!
I find black on black wheels hit and miss as well. I do like this look however. I am restoring the OEM turbo twists and will likely go back to them.
Old 10-20-2015, 10:23 AM
911searcher
Pro

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by Turbojamie
I had built a full stereo with custom box etc with subs and the whole jazz but it was just too much for me. Guess I am getting older. So I removed the Alpine Head unit (for sale) and went back to the OEM head unit and I am using a bluetooth stereo adapter for sound. The adapter works perfect so I bluetooth the sound from the ipad into my car. The ipad mini is jailbroken and wired to a cigarette lighter adapter I hacked and wired into the cars cell phone wiring. So when the key comes on the ipad comes on, when the key goes off the ipad goes off. When I pull into the office lot or my garage the ipad syncs with any purchases I have made with my phone etc and automatically updates.

I have a big music library however with apple music if I want to listen to the radio etc I just tether my phone and listen. I have a 6 gig plan and have used my phone extensively with apple radio and never come close to the data cap.
Cool. Who did the ipad mini install ?
Old 10-20-2015, 10:25 AM
911searcher
Pro

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

ipad mini
Get Waze ... best GPS driving app ever.
Gives you real time driving info.

I want an ipad mini ... just for Waze.

And to get rid of the terrible stock cell phone / bad stereo mish mash blah.

The design UI behind the Porsche stereo is *embarassing*.
Old 10-20-2015, 12:49 PM
Jamie140
Nordschleife Master

Received 711 Likes on 337 Posts

I find black on black wheels hit and miss as well. I do like this look however. I am restoring the OEM turbo twists and will likely go back to them.
Nice!
Old 10-20-2015, 03:29 PM
Turbojamie
Pro

Originally Posted by 911searcher
Cool. Who did the ipad mini install ?
I did the iPad mini install its actually very simple and well documented on 6speed.

http://www.6speedonline.com/forums/9...-996-mkii.html

Quick Reply: Couple C4s shots with her new shoes on.