Notices

VAGKRAFT 2013 presented by The Source and PFAFF Tuning

Search this Thread

Old 07-14-2013, 10:02 PM
VAGKRAFT
Former Vendor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Maybe you should be sponsoring a VW forum and posting there instead, where your promotion would be more appropriate...just a thought.
We advertise on many sites. Since we opened the doors to Porsche last year, we though this place would be a good place to encourage Porsche drivers to come out and enjoy a well organized GTA show heading into it's 7th year. Maybe our mandate is dated, but seriously the response by some individuals is shocking, something I would suspect to find on a Honda forum.
Old 07-15-2013, 06:36 AM
Imo000
Captain Obvious
Super User

Received 339 Likes on 245 Posts

Take it for what it is but this style of advertising has the same effect on me, perhaps others too, as the spam I get in my emails. For lack of better words, anoying as $hit on a shoe.
Old 07-15-2013, 08:18 AM
pongobaz
Rennlist Member

Received 99 Likes on 55 Posts

Originally Posted by VAGKRAFT
Maybe our mandate is dated, but seriously the response by some individuals is shocking, something I would suspect to find on a Honda forum.
Well, you would get the same type of response on a Honda forum if you were advertising a VW event.
Old 07-15-2013, 08:58 AM
theiceman
Team Owner

Received 1,148 Likes on 822 Posts

Originally Posted by pongobaz
I have no problem with site sponsors promoting products and services here that are PORSCHE related. But this is about VWs and Audis:

"VAGKRAFT’s mandate – from day one – has always been ‘For Enthusiasts, By Enthusiasts’ and this year will be no exception. We aim to give the local and international members of the VW/Audi community an opportunity to see the latest and the very best of what there is to offer for their cars, as well as meet the people behind the products and services they offer. With the continued support of our sponsors, vendors, media partners, volunteers and you, our fans and attendees, VAGKRAFT will continue to be Canada’s leading event for the VW/Audi community."

Maybe you should be sponsoring a VW forum and posting there instead, where your promotion would be more appropriate...just a thought.
This.
This company can throw add money wherever they want. Placing it here was a bad business decision in my mind. Sponsor or no sponsor,it is still bad business practice to be constantly pissing people off. Op should have sensed this from no response to posts and backed off.

Imre was just the first one to say something.

Rl should offer him his money back so he can take it to a vw tuner forum.
Old 07-15-2013, 11:50 AM
Dan@SCB
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Old 07-15-2013, 01:23 PM
69gaugeman
Nordschleife Master

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by Zook@SCB
Shut up.. lol

Quick Reply: VAGKRAFT 2013 presented by The Source and PFAFF Tuning