Notices

kijiji deals

Search this Thread

Old 04-26-2013, 09:10 AM
CYYZGuy
Advanced

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Aaaand just to verify, here's my reply! Love it...

Hello there,

My 1997 Porsche 911 Turbo has 104050 km is in excellent condition, non smoker, no scratches and has been very well maintained. The exterior is in great shape and the interior looks great with no rips or tears in the seating. No accident history .
I am selling it at this final price ($4,500) because I work as a doctor at the Ottawa Health Sciences Center , and I used this vehicle as a second vehicle for the weekend and don't need it any more since I work late and I don't have time to travel a lot .Just to set an example I will donate all the money I get from it to help renovate the Department of Pediatrics with the new equipment needed. I want to sell it asap and a fast sale can be done only at a low price. The transaction will be made through Google Wallet for our own safety because I'm out of town with my job and I can't take care of this.
The best part about this is that you'll get 3 days for inspection, money back guarantee. If at the end of those 3 days you decide not to keep it you'll get a full refund .

If you're interested in purchasing just email me with your full name and shipping address, including phone number, so I can notify Google Wallet that you have been selected as my buyer and they will contact you to explain the entire procedure.

Thank you,
Dr. Joe Mikelas
Old 04-26-2013, 09:36 AM
theiceman
Team Owner

Received 1,021 Likes on 726 Posts

Originally Posted by CYYZGuy
Aaaand just to verify, here's my reply! Love it...

Hello there,

My 1997 Porsche 911 Turbo has 104050 km is in excellent condition, non smoker, no scratches and has been very well maintained. The exterior is in great shape and the interior looks great with no rips or tears in the seating. No accident history .
I am selling it at this final price ($4,500) because I work as a doctor at the Ottawa Health Sciences Center , and I used this vehicle as a second vehicle for the weekend and don't need it any more since I work late and I don't have time to travel a lot .Just to set an example I will donate all the money I get from it to help renovate the Department of Pediatrics with the new equipment needed. I want to sell it asap and a fast sale can be done only at a low price. The transaction will be made through Google Wallet for our own safety because I'm out of town with my job and I can't take care of this.
The best part about this is that you'll get 3 days for inspection, money back guarantee. If at the end of those 3 days you decide not to keep it you'll get a full refund .

If you're interested in purchasing just email me with your full name and shipping address, including phone number, so I can notify Google Wallet that you have been selected as my buyer and they will contact you to explain the entire procedure.

Thank you,
Dr. Joe Mikelas

yup i got the same message so i sent him a response last night .

i have pasted it below ..

I have come into a large sum of money due to a tragic death in the family which will allow me to go buy this car. i will send you a check for twice the value of tbis car . All i ask is you ship me the car and wire transfer me 1000. Canadian dollars transaction fee and you can keep the rest for your efforts.
Please send me your name and banking info so we can set up the transaction securely .

Thank you kindly
Old 04-26-2013, 09:43 AM
dombeau
Instructor

well done! The old dr selling his car scam... (an african classic) that we never get tired off!
Old 04-26-2013, 09:59 AM
Adamant1971
Rennlist Member

Received 974 Likes on 470 Posts

Originally Posted by theiceman
yup i got the same message so i sent him a response last night .

i have pasted it below ..

I have come into a large sum of money due to a tragic death in the family which will allow me to go buy this car. i will send you a check for twice the value of tbis car . All i ask is you ship me the car and wire transfer me 1000. Canadian dollars transaction fee and you can keep the rest for your efforts.
Please send me your name and banking info so we can set up the transaction securely .

Thank you kindly
Old 04-26-2013, 10:27 AM
JimV8
Rennlist Member

Received 479 Likes on 345 Posts

I got the same response. To the word. If anyone sends the guy money, well, they deserve what they get. Nothing.

Originally Posted by Adamant1971
And the response from joe.mikelas@hotmail.com

Hello there,

Thank you,
Dr. Joe Mikelas

#############

Classic scam
Old 04-26-2013, 11:31 AM
CYYZGuy
Advanced

The ad has been removed from Kijiji anyhow. I'm dying to see any reply comes from Iceman's e-mail...
Old 04-26-2013, 01:26 PM
DOOBEE
Instructor

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

Originally Posted by CYYZGuy
The ad has been removed from Kijiji anyhow. I'm dying to see any reply comes from Iceman's e-mail...
Must have already sold
Old 04-26-2013, 02:29 PM
JimV8
Rennlist Member

Somebody got a really good deal and I wish them all the luck in the world. Since it's off Kijiji I won't bother checking to see if theres' a Doctor Joe and verifying the Ad with him. Paging Dr Joe, Paging Dr Joe.
Old 04-26-2013, 03:42 PM
theiceman
Team Owner

yes i got two replies , they are funny
i will post them a bit later as im late for a conf call..

they are good
Old 04-26-2013, 04:16 PM
JimV8
Rennlist Member

Dr Joe's got cars everywhere.
calgary.kijiji.ca › Calgary › buy and sell › otherCachedApr 14, 2013 – I am selling it at this final price ($2,500) because I work as a doctor at the Ottawa Health Sciences Center , and I used this vehicle as a second ...
Old 04-26-2013, 07:56 PM
theiceman
Team Owner

okay here is his response to my response.

Hi again ,

The vehicle is now in Google Wallet's custody , at their shipping company , like I told you the delivery process will be paid by me and I want to finish this deal through Google Wallet because they are the best company when it comes to this kind of transactions. This way we can both be protected and insured. As you can see, you will receive the car in max 2 days and you will have the chance to inspect it for 3 days. In the inspection period you can test the car or go with it at your local mechanic for inspection, but do not put more than 200 kms on it.The car will be delivered directly to your requested address as soon as Google Wallet will have your payment confirmation. In case you won`t be satisfied, you can cancel the payment and ship the car back on my expense.

If you're interested to purchase just email me with your full name,shipping address include postal code and your phone number,so I can notify Google Wallet that you are selected as my buyer and they will contact you to explain the entire procedure.

Warm regards, Joe .
P.S. I have attached some more pictures for you
Old 04-26-2013, 07:57 PM
theiceman
Team Owner

..then me ...

Hi again

Once you send me the car and wire me through western union the 1000 dollars CAD I will gladly send you my Nigerian check for twice the value of this car. This would be the best security for both you and I
I await your full name and banking information
Have a good day.
Sent from my BlackBerry device on the Rogers Wireless Network
Old 04-26-2013, 07:59 PM
theiceman
Team Owner

him....

Subject: RE: Reply to your "1997 Porsche 911 Turbo Coupe" Ad on Kijiji

where do you want it delivered Nigeria , Africa or on the Moon ?so I can arrange everything...
Old 04-26-2013, 08:05 PM
theiceman
Team Owner

then me ..

I don't undestand sir
I am perfectly willing to buy the car you don't own from the person that doesn't exist with a perfectly good good nigerian cheque that will bounce. So please forward you personal information and banking info as soon as possible. Also don't forget my wire transfer of 1000 dollars CAD

Although i am very pleased at your atempt to deliver it to where i would like it leaves me with some concerns. Delivery to Africa may subject the car to being intercepted by Somali Pirates and i am not sure they are familiar with the intricacies of the turbo. it would be a somewhat excellent getaway car i dont think the hard points for the roll cage quite match up with the .50 cal mounting tripod. I also dont think they are well trained in the art of heel and toe that this car will require, when escaping security forces.

i think the option of the moon is better but to be honest i just dont have a lot of confidence in the Nigerian Space program.

Sent from my BlackBerry device on the Rogers Wireless Network

Thank you kind sir.
Old 04-26-2013, 08:56 PM
JimV8
Rennlist Member

I humbly await your reply.
Sincerely,
Mr Mark.

Quick Reply: kijiji deals