Crew / data engineer available for GT3 Cup

Search this Thread

Old 04-22-2013, 03:07 PM
racedata
Track Day

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Crew / data engineer available for GT3 Cup

Hi Guys,

The team I was going to work for this year in Canadian GT3 Cup reduced the amount of employees on race weekends to save on costs, so I'm back looking for a job.

I am looking for a spot on a Porsche GT3 Cup / semi-pro race team as data engineer. I have 1 year experience on Cup cars in the Canadian series as well as plenty of previous motorsport experience.

I have a good understanding of race car vehicle dynamics, setup and development. I have the ability to work under pressure and deliver effective results. I know MoTeC I2 and I2 pro very well and I have experience using it on highly instrumented cars as well.

Motorsport experience includes:
- 1 year Canada GT3 Cup (trackside data engineering & analysis)
- 2 years Canadian Touring Car (data analysis, car builds & reliability)
- Lotus-Renault Formula 1 in the UK (Research and Development engineering intern)
- 3 years Formula SAE at ETS in Montreal fabrication & trackside operations management.

Other experience:
1 year as a test & development intern in the aerospace industry, testing landing gear dampers for military & civil aircraft projects.

Contact me at:
marc.andre.cote (at) live.ca
phone: 514 464 8044
Old 04-23-2013, 11:12 AM
Dan@SCB
Banned

info forwarded to our Crew Cheif
Old 04-23-2013, 04:03 PM
Chimcu
Burning Brakes

Received 55 Likes on 37 Posts

Well since you're hiring at SCB.. Please see below of my job experience as well zook..

I am looking to join a "WINNING" Porsche or other Exotic F1 level pro team as a senior data engineer. I have been driving legally for 18 years and not legally for 20 years. Graudated from Ontario's graudated licensing program with honours with only 3 attempts at G1.

I have a good understanding of race car vehicle dynamics, setup and development. I was able to apply my knowledge such as:

1) Careful placement of stickers to maximize HP
2) The bigger/wider the spoiler, the more the car will feel like a race car.
3) White turn signal lights are better than amber because white is more resistence to sunlight which will minimize over-heating.
4) CAI produces sub-zero like air-flow and of course means your engine will sound better.
5) Proper seat belts cusion in case of impact.
6) Drop the ride height as low as possible. The closer you are to the ground, the lesser the distance travelled ... duhhhhh .. this is pretty darn obvious but a lot of people still don't get it.
7) Racing strips painted white... air passes over white much better than any colour.

There's so much more but with limited time and space, this should suffice. My work has been sought after by many ethusiasts. Samples of my work are always present at P-mall.

- Participated in many Saturn's run
- Expert in passing on DVP, 401, 400 and of course QEW
- Numerous speeding tickets
- Numerous oil changes
- Hand wash cars hundreds of time
- Expert in thread dept measurements
- Decicated members of multiple car forums.

Other experience:
Thousands of hours designing and building paper airplanes. Lastly but not least, can drive manual and clutch changed only once a year.

Again, looking for senior position only on a winning team. Salary is to be negoiated in the upper 100,000K mark. Please send me an email if interested and post in subject line the salary. Spam or any salaray that is not satisifactory will be IGNORED!
Old 04-23-2013, 05:56 PM
Dan@SCB
Banned

Originally Posted by Chimcu
PERFECT!!! HIRED!!
Old 04-23-2013, 06:24 PM
996_North
Drifting

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

^^Hilarious ! LOL
Old 04-23-2013, 08:52 PM
theiceman
Team Owner

Received 1,172 Likes on 840 Posts

Originally Posted by Chimcu
Well since you're hiring at SCB.. Please see below of my job experience as well zook..

I am looking to join a "WINNING" Porsche or other Exotic F1 level pro team as a senior data engineer. I have been driving legally for 18 years and not legally for 20 years. Graudated from Ontario's graudated licensing program with honours with only 3 attempts at G1.

I have a good understanding of race car vehicle dynamics, setup and development. I was able to apply my knowledge such as:

1) Careful placement of stickers to maximize HP
2) The bigger/wider the spoiler, the more the car will feel like a race car.
3) White turn signal lights are better than amber because white is more resistence to sunlight which will minimize over-heating.
4) CAI produces sub-zero like air-flow and of course means your engine will sound better.
5) Proper seat belts cusion in case of impact.
6) Drop the ride height as low as possible. The closer you are to the ground, the lesser the distance travelled ... duhhhhh .. this is pretty darn obvious but a lot of people still don't get it.
7) Racing strips painted white... air passes over white much better than any colour.

There's so much more but with limited time and space, this should suffice. My work has been sought after by many ethusiasts. Samples of my work are always present at P-mall.

- Participated in many Saturn's run
- Expert in passing on DVP, 401, 400 and of course QEW
- Numerous speeding tickets
- Numerous oil changes
- Expert in thread dept measurements
- Decicated members of multiple car forums.

Other experience:
Thousands of hours designing and building paper airplanes. Lastly but not least, can drive manual and clutch changed only once a year.

Again, looking for senior position only on a winning team. Salary is to be negoiated in the upper 100,000K mark. Please send me an email if interested and post in subject line the salary. Spam or any salaray that is not satisifactory will be IGNORED!
Thats funny stuff right there.
Old 04-30-2013, 10:09 AM
racedata
Track Day

Still available for Mosport !

Quick Reply: Crew / data engineer available for GT3 Cup