Rim straightening service in GTA west

Search this Thread

Old 06-04-2014, 09:36 AM
MBguy30
2nd Gear

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Rim Repair "SCAM ALERT"

Originally Posted by 99three
Luxury Alloy is the best rim repair I've seen for myself. Perry(416)718-8473 will also come to you and repair either @ work or home. Very reasonable...probably cheapest in GTA. Tell him Serf referred you.
Do not use Mobile Rim Repair aka Luxury Alloy (Perry De Carvalho).

This poor excuse for a man is nothing but a crook. I used him once and he took a deposit from me and never repaired my rims. He just avoided me. I had to get the police involved just to get my rims back. Through the process, I discovered that he has a criminal record.

Stay away from this idiot and use a legitimate company. He went by the name of Luxury Alloy and changed his name to continue his scam. Search his name and you will see what a crook that he is.

Look to use a reputable company that will properly repair your rim so that it is safe, true, and will last. I ended off using Carcone, but do your own research.
Old 06-04-2014, 01:53 PM
JimV8
Rennlist Member

Received 495 Likes on 354 Posts

Very odd indeed.

Same message on the MBworld site.

This poor excuse for a man is nothing but a crook. I used him once and he took a deposit from me and never repaired my rims. He just avoided me. I had to get the police involved just to get my rims back. Through the process, I discovered that he has a criminal record.

Stay away from this idiot and use a legitimate company. He went by the name of Luxury Alloy and changed his name to continue his scam. Search his name and you will see what a crook that he is.

Look to use a reputable company that will properly repair your rim so that it is safe, true, and will last. I ended off using Carcone, but do your own research.

Read more: http://mbworld.org/forums/c-class-w2...#ixzz33gqr0wQI

Originally Posted by MBguy30

Quick Reply: Rim straightening service in GTA west