Notices

Horrible Customer Service

Search this Thread

Old 06-10-2012, 02:56 PM
DRPM
Drifting

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by JimV8
One thing for sure, negative customer service messages have long legs. No issues with Pfaff parts dept here but the trip to reception to pay the bill always seems pretty lame, especially compared with the experience at the Apple store where the guru's take your payment on their iPads.
Kaizen.
Always look for way of improvement
Old 06-10-2012, 03:51 PM
theiceman
Team Owner

Received 1,172 Likes on 840 Posts

Maybe they need to take muda out of the process
Old 06-10-2012, 04:18 PM
b5audia4
Burning Brakes

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I had the EXACT experience 2 years ago ordering some parts for the 993 there. And the PCA discount, also same. Can't redo invoice. Don't remember name, but likely same person.
Old 06-10-2012, 09:42 PM
aviography
Drifting

Received 11 Likes on 6 Posts

Working in the customer service group within our company, I have come to appreciate the value of customer service in an industry where other options and suppliers are available, and those suppliers are very hungary to take business away from us, inadequate or poor customer service, or even just the perception of poor customer service could turn away a potential customer.

Just today I was talking to a friend who has done well financially over the several decades, he's owned business and obviously dealt with business, he currently has a Honda Civic for his wife, Ridgeline and Lexus ES350 for himself, he made a very harsh comments about Honda dealership in Barrie where he lives now, that the service is quite poor compared to the Belleville Honda he used to use before he moved to Barrie, and he will not buy another Honda product unless the customer service experience improves while he still has the Civic and the Ridgeline, where in comparison Lexus treats him, and other customers, like the Royal families, and he has no issues paying what he considers a reasonable premium for the service.

It takes a lot of effort and time to earn customer satisfaction, it takes very little bad experience to loose it, especially in today's on-line internet environment.
Old 06-11-2012, 10:02 PM
w00zie
Rennlist Member

Originally Posted by aviography
Never thought of looking at the pics on the website

It was the guy named Michael.

I've had very positive experience with some of the younger staff working at the parts counter, and the girl who offered to pull my VIN just stepped in and went out of her way.

In general, I've never had issues at Pfaff, John Hulley is excellent, used to often deal with Jimmy who was awesome (before he went to Pfaff Tuning), & Rafi & Peter have always been extremely helpful

Not sure what was going on that day
Old 06-11-2012, 10:11 PM
Brian 162
Burning Brakes

Received 39 Likes on 33 Posts

I don't purchase parts there often but Michael is the guy who usually helps me out. He was always o/k with me.
Even still you shouldn't have gone through what you did.
Old 06-11-2012, 10:16 PM
FFaust
Nordschleife Master

Received 22 Likes on 17 Posts

Last edited by FFaust; 07-01-2012 at 10:45 AM.
Old 06-11-2012, 11:34 PM
theiceman
Team Owner

Received 1,172 Likes on 840 Posts

didnt see the guy who helped me today with my parts

no issues tho. i didnt mind getting checked out by the hottie and the front desk .. i mean er... oh never mind.
Old 06-12-2012, 04:53 PM
ronnie993tt
Race Car

Received 304 Likes on 203 Posts

Originally Posted by theiceman
didnt see the guy who helped me today with my parts

no issues tho. i didnt mind getting checked out by the hottie and the front desk .. i mean er... oh never mind.
You dirty little man you Clive. Please post pics!!
Old 06-12-2012, 08:14 PM
aviography
Drifting

Originally Posted by ronnie993tt
You dirty little man you Clive. Please post pics!!
http://www.pfaffporsche.com/about_us/team.php, just filter by gender.
Old 06-13-2012, 03:26 AM
py0413
Racer

Received 71 Likes on 36 Posts

Originally Posted by mclaren55
Fired, really? I understand that it was unacceptable, but remember the human factor side of things. People have off days, sometimes they get annoyed for no good reason, and sometimes they will **** on people that don't deserve it. Live and let live, move on. It was what, 10 minutes out of your day and a few bucks?

Best way to resolve this is to take your business elsewhere, I also wouldn't have vented on a forum before trying to speak to someone at Pfaff about your experience.

At the end of the day guys/gals, there are bigger fish to fry then this. Remember the big picture.
I believe the position is reserved for the right person with right professional attitude. Consider this, if you are having a surgery and your doctor happens to have his "off" day and see what will happen. Maybe this example is a bit too extreme, but just think twice
Old 06-29-2012, 09:46 AM
jdistefa
Rennlist Member

Received 534 Likes on 264 Posts

I go to Pfaff if I absolutely need a part that day. Otherwise I buy from Sunset or Pelican.

I haven't had a bad experience with Pfaff but I'm always aware that I don't appear to be their preferred demographic
Old 07-01-2012, 02:05 AM
Dale Gribble
Pocket Sand
Rennlist Member

OP, sorry to hear about your parts experience m8.

While i'm at it tho, free plug for my buddy Greg who just started there recently in parts. If you guys are going to pick up parts, deal with him directly. Known him for over 5 years now and an extremely decent fellow and enthusiast.
Tell him Omar sent you.
If he gives you any guff...tell him...i dunno.... i'm gonna hit on his girlfriend next time I come over or delete his Xbox save files something lol.
Old 07-01-2012, 02:14 AM
aviography
Drifting

Was Pfaff contacted about this thread by OP or others?
Old 07-01-2012, 09:03 AM
moab
Rennlist Member

Received 701 Likes on 343 Posts

Originally Posted by DeAd-EyE
OP, sorry to hear about your parts experience m8.

While i'm at it tho, free plug for my buddy Greg who just started there recently in parts. If you guys are going to pick up parts, deal with him directly. Known him for over 5 years now and an extremely decent fellow and enthusiast.
Tell him Omar sent you.
If he gives you any guff...tell him...i dunno.... i'm gonna hit on his girlfriend next time I come over or delete his Xbox save files something lol.
I dealt with Greg recently. Pleasant enough guy to correspond with, but on two separate occassions, Downtown beat Pfaff on quotes for parts.

Quick Reply: Horrible Customer Service