Captain Obvious
Super User

Received 339 Likes on 245 Posts

Sabine should be the new STIG.
Old 03-31-2012, 02:02 PM
FFaust
Nordschleife Master

Received 21 Likes on 16 Posts

If guy had labeled his video differently, it would have been fine. "Pushes hard", really
Old 04-01-2012, 09:26 AM
swbatte
Pro

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Torontoworker
Talk about ego. He didn't have a chance in hell to pass her. I don't know what he and his passenger were on about? The car under-steers like a pig into the corners and was loose out - terrible handling for what is supposed to be a 'super car'. He's going on about how 'he' slowed him up in some sections or he could have got past. Sabine was slow in one section to be quick through the next two sections. It's a math problem...

He's not being honest with himself despite the fact he misses all sorts of apex's and you even hear him say the tires have given up not more then 3 minutes in...

He should be happy with his lap and the fact he can still see her instead of going on about the 'guy's been around here before'.

Wait till he sees the 'guy' in the car! Ball retraction mode...
Exactly what I was thinking.

Originally Posted by pontifex4
+1. He's all over the place and lifting after the apex. Not that I wouldn't be doing exactly the same thing if I didn't know my way around (which I do not) but when the car in front of you is perfect through every corner, it really shows the difference in driving. He's lucky to have that video to study, though.
I think his bravery or ignorance is what got him around quick and the car's computers kept him on the asphalt rather than the grass.

Originally Posted by dan212
I think this was a lead follow session??
Sabine was taking someone for a fun ride around the ring. If she thought she was racing this guy for a second, I have no doubt she would have passed over the horizon and he wouldn't have had her lines and relative speed to guide him.
Old 04-01-2012, 01:52 PM
DRPM
Drifting

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

sometimes it's much easier to follow a good driver.

Quick Reply: Sabine in RS being pushed by GT-R