Notices

Fiorano and G-Tek

Search this Thread

Old 01-30-2012 | 04:43 PM
Bill N
Rennlist Member

Originally Posted by Z06
Bestline Auto is my choice, for service and price... they also have 2 cups running in the U.S. and Canadian GT3 Cup Challenge series.

I am also using Bestline, have been for a number of years. I have found them fair, reasonable, and knowledgeable. Worth a look!

Cheers
Bill
Old 01-31-2012 | 09:19 PM
Jake Ok
Burning Brakes

LOL.....$220 - $320 for oil change????

I have serviced my P car at GTEK and Autowerks....I swear by MVS motors now. Markham rd and Steeles.
Old 04-13-2012 | 05:37 PM
boman993
Drifting

I need a safety certificate..After calling a few shops in this thread I'm getting the
same response to go to any shop who can write a cert...doesnt have to be Porsche specific.

So, where should I take it? I'm hesitant about Canadian Tire, since last time I had
an etest done there (on a previous car) there was more oil on my leather seats than
on the shop floor.. It's obviously not a very professional outfit. I would get violent if
that happened to my cashmere interior.

I was hoping to do a saftey first thing tomorrow morning so I can still score a
tag for my license plate before the MTO closes. Wishful thinking I'm sure, but
thought I'd put it out there...

Suggestions? Or should I just "hold my horses" and wait for an opening at Hunter or Gtek or whatever...
Old 04-13-2012 | 08:15 PM
Hyper911
Pro

hunter is way closer, just did a whole bunch of top notch work for me
Old 04-13-2012 | 09:43 PM
hopeforcash
Instructor

Originally Posted by _boman
I need a safety certificate..After calling a few shops in this thread I'm getting the
same response to go to any shop who can write a cert...doesnt have to be Porsche specific.

So, where should I take it? I'm hesitant about Canadian Tire, since last time I had
an etest done there (on a previous car) there was more oil on my leather seats than
on the shop floor.. It's obviously not a very professional outfit. I would get violent if
that happened to my cashmere interior.

I was hoping to do a saftey first thing tomorrow morning so I can still score a
tag for my license plate before the MTO closes. Wishful thinking I'm sure, but
thought I'd put it out there...

Suggestions? Or should I just "hold my horses" and wait for an opening at Hunter or Gtek or whatever...

For my safety, I just took it to Cdn Tire and watched him do it through the glass. Relatively painless at least the Cdn Tire I took it to.

Servicing I go to MVS Motors

Quick Reply: Fiorano and G-Tek