Notices

FS: 997 S headers, 17mm OEM spacers + nuts, Sport Technos w/ Hankook, 10" turbo twist

Search this Thread

Old 11-13-2011, 04:35 AM
sp000lin
Advanced

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default FS: 997 S headers, 17mm OEM spacers + nuts, Sport Technos w/ Hankook, 10" turbo twist

Will add pics of the rest on Monday or Tuesday, but figured I'd throw this up now in case anybody is looking!

First thing's first - Pair of 997 S headers. Porsche claims 10+hp when installed on any N/A 996. Normal light coat of surface rust from being 5+ years old. All sealing surfaces are straight and true, no dings or dents, just a nice set of tubular headers! $700

Next up are a pair of OEM 17mm Porsche aluminum spacers with their respective nuts. Spacers bolt onto hub using factory wheel bolts, wheel is held onto spacer with nuts. Sure makes removing and installing the wheels easier! Good shape, light corossion around the hub centric, mating surfaces are straight and true. $225

And next - Silver OEM hollow spoke Sport Technos. 18", 63mm offset. Tires are Hankook Ventus V12s, rears about 50% tread, fronts about 75%. No curb rash but clear coat is peeling on some of them. Personally I love the look of them over the turbo twists, I just think they look a generation more modern than the twists, perfect for the WB 996. $1,200.

**Note** Check the offset on the wheels you have now. 11" twists are +45mm, so if the twists fit perfectly on your car you will need the 17mm spacers to go along with these!

And finally I have a pair of 10" turbo twists with some worn winter tires on them. The tires are garbage they just came mounted to the wheels. I purchased these with the intention of getting a pair of front twists to use for winter. You can use a 265mm tire and not have it stretch the way it does with the 11" wheels. If you have a 996 C4S/ Turbo with twists already installed, then you can use your existing front ones in the winter and just swap tires, and mount the rear winters on these and swap the complete tire/ rim in the winter. **Note** These are NOT hollow. Light curb rash in one or two spots, otherwise straight and true. $350

Any questions you can E-Mail me at - icednmt@hotmail.com, or call me at 416-826-8989, my name is Faris.
Old 11-20-2011, 03:44 AM
sp000lin
Advanced

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

More pics.

The two first wheels are the fronts. You can see the two light scratches on them. No curb rash. The 3rd and 4th wheels are the rears. You can see the clear coat peeling. No curb rash. Do have more detailed pictures as well if requested.

Also looked closer at the spacers, and the only defect with them really is the rust on the back. The centrics are both very clean, no corossion, not even enough to keep the two together when I stick one behind the other.

I'll drop the prices as well:

Headers - 625$
Sport Technos - $1,100
Spacers - $175
10" rear Turbo Twists - $300

If you're interested in the Sport Technos and spacers together - $1,200

Anywho the pics -

Quick Reply: FS: 997 S headers, 17mm OEM spacers + nuts, Sport Technos w/ Hankook, 10" turbo twist