Notices

FS 03 Speed yellow 996tt X50

Search this Thread

Old 08-09-2022, 07:24 AM
willshea
1st Gear

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default I am interested in purchasing

hello! I came across this forum and cant seem to figure out how to PM, however I am searching for a client and you seem to be selling the exact car were looking for! would love to get into contact, my client would like to make a deal as soon as possible. My email is Willshea15@gmail.com
Old 08-09-2022, 10:20 AM
Onami
Rennlist Member

Received 861 Likes on 536 Posts

Originally Posted by willshea
hello! I came across this forum and cant seem to figure out how to PM, however I am searching for a client and you seem to be selling the exact car were looking for! would love to get into contact, my client would like to make a deal as soon as possible. My email is Willshea15@gmail.com
You will need a time machine for your client also so he/she can go back to 2011 when this ad was first listed
Old 08-09-2022, 11:48 AM
vetfever
Rennlist Member

Received 170 Likes on 133 Posts

First and only post and "my client would like to make a deal as soon as possible" sorry, but ultra suspicious - I think it's called phising....

Old 08-09-2022, 12:07 PM
uniquenamehere
Three Wheelin'

Received 141 Likes on 94 Posts

Oh yah, i'm sure he's saving this car just for you for all these years

Quick Reply: FS 03 Speed yellow 996tt X50