Notices

Upper Canada Region Porsche Club Concours

Search this Thread

Old 06-04-2011, 12:41 AM
Kye Wankum
Cruisin'

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Upper Canada Region Porsche Club Concours

Need an excuse to shine up the baby and go for a nice drive to meet up with many fellow Porsche enthusiasts?
I wanted to make sure that everyone in the Porsche community in the GTA and beyond is aware that you are invited to the annual UCR Concours Show and Shine event.
This will be a fun-filled event for Porsche cars only and only real Porsche cars. This year there is a new twist: the event will be held at Mosport in conjunction with a UCR Driver education Track event, yet separately.
So please, come out; organize a nice drive to the event along the beautiful back roads of the area with your friends, bring your better halves and plan on having a wonderful day with many beautiful cars and fellow Porsche enthusiasts.
Non-PCA members are welcome to enter the event! All spectators are welcome free of charge and get to vote for the People's Choice Award! And, if we can manage the logistics, we will have all entrants do a couple of controlled laps around the track.
Please go to www.pcaucr.org/activities/concours for all of the details or email me at kye.wankum@rogers.com or call me at 416-805-1616 with any questions.

Hope to see you there!

Kye.
Old 06-04-2011, 03:45 AM
Zookie
Nordschleife Master

Received 87 Likes on 66 Posts

going to f1

Quick Reply: Upper Canada Region Porsche Club Concours