Notices

Body shop Toronto / Scarborough

Search this Thread

Old 12-30-2010 | 10:47 PM
Christien
Race Car

Ouch, that sucks. When I got intimate with the wall at turn 5 at Mosport, I went to Bestline, and was really happy with the results. Good price, done on time, and I can't find any evidence of the repair, except some weld marks on a bumper support. It's the only bodyshop I've ever been to, but I couldn't have been happier.
Old 12-31-2010 | 12:24 AM
Zookie
Nordschleife Master

Originally Posted by Torontoworker
What was it in the shop for Zookie - touch up's or more serious?
Some Minor Warranty work that i have been putting of for 2 years, now if it was done right the First Time i would not have to go Back...

It should have not takin more than 2 full days to fix that... They have had my car since the 22nd, wont get it back till the 3rd...

When i dropped it off i was told it will be Ready 29th Afternoon. I call on the 29th they say it will be ready End of 30th because it was not as simple to fix as they Thought, What were they doing since the 22nd? I get a Call 30th Morning "Promising" me that it will be Ready in the Afternoon, 4pm comes by no call, i call and obviuosly they have no idea... Say they will call me in 20mins, i get the call telling me some BS Excuse and it will be ready on 3rd... Never Make Promises you cant keep. ill be Calling/Emailing Chris Pfaff Come Monday if i get another BS Excuse... Now i am Porsche less all Fing Weekend!
Old 12-31-2010 | 12:26 AM
TurboS
Drifting

Originally Posted by Zookie
Yea not if you want your car on time... Otherwise its a Quality Job, i was sapouse to get mine back Yesterday, they have had it since last Wednesday to do one-two days Job... Now the call me and tell me with wont be ready untill Monday with all sorts of excuses, fking loafters...
Mine was both on time and Quality Work.
Old 12-31-2010 | 10:13 AM
PPo
Drifting

Knowing Ray before he opened up a shop... you cannot go wrong with Bestline. These guys are in the business because they love cars... They are my first choice...

If I had to make a second choice it would be Porchillo Bros.. All work I have seen from them is top notch and I have never heard a complaint about thier quality of work and how they treat customers.
Old 12-31-2010 | 10:17 AM
PPo
Drifting

When i dropped it off i was told it will be Ready 29th Afternoon. I call on the 29th they say it will be ready End of 30th because it was not as simple to fix as they Thought, What were they doing since the 22nd? I get a Call 30th Morning "Promising" me that it will be Ready in the Afternoon, 4pm comes by no call, i call and obviuosly they have no idea... Say they will call me in 20mins, i get the call telling me some BS Excuse and it will be ready on 3rd... Never Make Promises you cant keep. ill be Calling/Emailing Chris Pfaff Come Monday if i get another BS Excuse... Now i am Porsche less all Fing Weekend!
There are many reasons why I avoid Pfaff. They have the knowledge and experience to do any Porsche job right and they can provide great service... when they feel like it.

Hopefully the final result will be worth the frustration for you Zookie. ...
Old 01-11-2011 | 12:00 AM
Zookie
Nordschleife Master

Yes dont bother takin you car to "Pfaff Autoworks", you will come out with more Problems and Missing Parts than your car Went In As...

Here is what happend with me, i am not happy, pisst infact specially after what i just found out 10 mins ago...

I had some Paintowork done on my Driver Side Door in DEC 2008 (someone keyed my car few days before leaving on vacation)), They had my car for a Month while i was away in India and Dubai on Vacation... Guess what they dint get it right, it all looked great when i picked it up, obviously i dint pay much attention because i dont wash my car myself during the Winter Months, so summer comes along and washing away my car and Notice the Door Handle Surround had a Bubbled/Dried/Runned Paint around it, obviously it was hidden by the Door Handle Gasket but as the Gasket moved in its place it started to Show... Okay no Problem **** happens (although they had my car for a Month to get it Right), i know there is "Lifetime Warranty" on paint work i had done at Pfaff, oh and my Driver side window is out of adjustment and i get this "Windnoise"

So i let it go and forget about it for a year or so, told myself when i have the Time to leave my car for 2-3 Weeks (Duh) Ill let them know. I show this "issue" to a Pfaff Autoworks Employee during the 2010 UCR Social at Pfaff Tunning, he says bring it by it will take 1-2 Days to fix, so i say probaly during Xmax time when i go on Vacation again...

Winter get closer i call in OCT to make Apointment for 21th Dec as im going away for a Week, 21th comes i drop my car off at late noon, i am promised my car will be ready 29th Afternoon, also mention the "Windnoise" Issue ever since the car was in their hands... I call on 29th Noon to see when i can pick up the car... I get the BS Excuse that they "could not Polish it out (after having my car for a week) and will need the Door Repainted and will be Ready Friday end of Day" so im liek ok no probs... Friday comes i get a Call in the 9am (i am sleeping) Promising me my car will be ready end of day, yay! i call around 3pm because they have not called yet, i get a call back 20 mins later saying the "car wont be Ready till Monday 3rd..." DUDE!!!

So know i dont have my P-Car during a really nice warm weekend in DEC... Monday 3rd comes obviously no call, i have to call, i get told car should be ready 4ish come by... i get ther 4:10pm and guess what i sit there till 5 as they get my car Ready, WOW!, Still got the Windnoise...

So now i have my car back, i pop the trunk and one of the Screws for the Battery Cover are missing... great, so now i have missing Parts, my Window is not fixed... There is Oil in the front of my Window, so everytime i put it down and up its covered in Grease, i dont know WTF happend there. I am cleaning my interior over the weekend because obviously since they had my car for 2 weeks they had no time to Dust the interior off... Guess what Seatbelt Slider is stuck all the way up, so i remove the cap and find that one of the 4 clips is bent and preventing the slider to come down, okay they must have removed the B-Pillar to do the paint work on the door... and the freakin Seatbelt is Bolted wrong on the floor so everytime i put my Belt on its Twisted (which i found out 10 mins ago before writing this)...

Seriously what a bunch of incompitent idiots they have there in that Fine Joint...

So now i have to take time off to drop the car off at Pfaff Porsche so they can Fix all this ****...
Old 01-11-2011 | 12:23 AM
99three
Three Wheelin'

Whoa...that sucks. I would snap. Keep us posted on what happens after you ream them out.
Old 01-11-2011 | 06:58 AM
Bergamasco
Three Wheelin'

I go to Pfaff when I can't get a part cheaper and faster from south of the border otherwise a stay a million miles away. As far as I am concerned there is too much attitude and too little class.

Last edited by Bergamasco; 01-11-2011 at 05:05 PM.
Old 01-11-2011 | 09:50 AM
Zookie
Nordschleife Master

Originally Posted by Bergamasco
I go to Pfaff went I can't get a part cheaper and faster from south of the border otherwise a stay a million miles away. As far as I am concerned there is too much attitude and too little class.
its not Pfaff Porsche in Woodbridge i have a problem with, they have always taken care of my me and my car good. Infact i told Pfaff Autoworks i will not be driving to you get all this fixed, ill drop it off at Porsche where they know what they are doing as far as i am concered...
Old 03-27-2011 | 10:54 PM
Nikkolaki
Intermediate

Luxury Auto Body in Etobicoke 26 Chauncey Rd (Islington/Bloor area) talk to Rich he is the Owner, mention my Name

You could also give Pfaff Autoworks a call in Newmarket, talk to Mike
+1 for luxury auto body. quality work at at reasonable price. Rich is one the most honest guys in the business.
Old 03-28-2011 | 12:38 AM
TTLATION
Rennlist Member

Gibson's was sold to Vaughan Fine Touch Auto Collision Inc.

(905.669.9647)...off Jane St. across from Pfaff Audi.

Frank is the Porsche paint & body man in the GTA (ask the boyz @ Autowerks)

When I pulled my car from Bestline & had if flatbedded to VFTAC, the tow

truck driver asked me what I was thinking having Bestline touch my Porsche.

He told me that I should only have Frank taking on a Porsche repair...nuff said!
Old 03-28-2011 | 10:11 AM
Zookie
Nordschleife Master

Originally Posted by TTLATION
Gibson's was sold to Vaughan Fine Touch Auto Collision Inc.

(905.669.9647)...off Jane St. across from Pfaff Audi.

Frank is the Porsche paint & body man in the GTA (ask the boyz @ Autowerks)

When I pulled my car from Bestline & had if flatbedded to VFTAC, the tow

truck driver asked me what I was thinking having Bestline touch my Porsche.

He told me that I should only have Frank taking on a Porsche repair...nuff said!
What happend at Bestline?

Just checked out VFTAC's Website, looks like some Top quality Work...
Old 03-28-2011 | 10:15 AM
TrackdayRSA.
Rennlist Member

My car is in at Prochilo Bros. right now having some paint work done & some RS bits put on. I'll pass on an opinion once I have the car back.
Old 03-28-2011 | 12:03 PM
GTASHARK

I have personally dealt with G-Tek and BestLine each for several years, and BestLine's service was infinitely better.
Old 03-28-2011 | 12:14 PM
Ronan
Rennlist Member

Bestline is just excellent.. Ask for Vito. I have very good experience with them

Quick Reply: Body shop Toronto / Scarborough