Notices

Anyone ever deal with Stebro Psd Ltd in Nepean ??

Search this Thread

Old 11-01-2010, 07:23 PM
wurthguy
Track Day

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Anyone ever deal with Stebro Psd Ltd in Nepean ??

Looking for feedback on this company as I am getting the royal run around from this clown circus . I "ll spare you the details for now, just looking for info. Thanks !!
Old 11-01-2010, 08:19 PM
Bob Rouleau

Still plays with cars.
Lifetime Rennlist

Received 256 Likes on 119 Posts

Last time I bought a stebro exhaust was about 25 years ago! Don't know about the current operation. Have you called them?
Old 11-01-2010, 09:43 PM
wurthguy
Track Day

Ah...I bought an exhaust for my 944 and have yet to receive it 2 weeks later. Excuse after excuse. I had used Stebro years ago for a VW exhaust and liked the buy Canadian aspect. When I went to file a BBB complaint I see lots of action for Stebro, so I guess this is common place. Surprising for a company selling " Alfa Romeo, Audi Quattro, BMW, Ferrari, Fiat Jaguar, Lamborghini,
Lotus, Maserati, Mercedes-Benz and Porsche " exhaust. After doing an internet search I see many such complaints come up on different car forums.....
Old 11-01-2010, 11:37 PM
Dale Gribble
Pocket Sand
Rennlist Member

Originally Posted by wurthguy
Ah...I bought an exhaust for my 944 and have yet to receive it 2 weeks later. Excuse after excuse. I had used Stebro years ago for a VW exhaust and liked the buy Canadian aspect. When I went to file a BBB complaint I see lots of action for Stebro, so I guess this is common place. Surprising for a company selling " Alfa Romeo, Audi Quattro, BMW, Ferrari, Fiat Jaguar, Lamborghini,
Lotus, Maserati, Mercedes-Benz and Porsche " exhaust. After doing an internet search I see many such complaints come up on different car forums.....
Looks like the shop may be folding up and is having trouble operating. Not to sound like too much of the young punk, but I havn't even heard of Stebro before and generally like to assume that I'm uptodate on the current state of affairs of tunerism.

Looks like an unfortunate case of a once well known shop who just couldn't keep swinging in the internet era.

Quick Reply: Anyone ever deal with Stebro Psd Ltd in Nepean ??