Notices

ASE lapping club

Search this Thread

Old 09-16-2010, 01:32 PM
chopperzz
Burning Brakes

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default ASE lapping club

Thought I'd post that there is a lapping event scheduled at Mosport for October 11th, being held by ASE lapping group. (no affilliation)
I attended their race license course this past spring @ Calabogie and it was an event that was managed very well. The course was also attended by a couple guys from the ownership group of the Calabogie track.

As I understand it the October 11th event will have 2 run groups with 7-30 minute sessions per group. The run groups will be determined by experience level and car performance. The focus is put on experienced drivers and no 1st timers are allowed.

Both run groups are run in a "no-point" passing rule but have a strictly enforced passing zone and no "side by side" rule.

I thought I'd post for those interested. There are reviews on line that speak very highly of this lap group. check the CASC site for ASE lapping.

Again, I'm not affilliated just happy to support a interesting lapping format.
Old 09-17-2010, 01:25 AM
DHC6
Racer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I am part of ASE and we go to St. Eustache every Monday evening, and it's a pretty well run club, with any luck (family permitting) I will be attending the Mosport evening this Oct. Hope to see you all there, or any Montrealers, hope to see you out there on Monday nights!

Quick Reply: ASE lapping club