Notices

Experience with EU Autowerks

Search this Thread

Old 09-19-2013, 05:20 PM
boman993
Drifting

Received 12 Likes on 11 Posts

Sucks to hear that you didn't have a good experience...What happened?
Old 09-19-2013, 10:20 PM
theiceman
Team Owner

Received 1,026 Likes on 730 Posts

Well with your first post you come on here with high school language slamming a member of the community . So of course no one here is going to take you seriously.
These are a decent bunch of guys. I imagine with your attitude you didn't even give them the opportunity to make things right as any business should.

Btw I have never taken my car there, but clowns like you should be banished. Clean up your act and post seriously, like an adult.
Old 09-19-2013, 10:40 PM
nr1416
Three Wheelin'

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I've been taking my car there for the past 4 years and have had only the best service every time. Even with Dominic no longer there, Ryans been great. I know they have another shop where they bring some of the cars there working on for longer periods . Courtney is between shops but when I do see him he always takes the time to talk and is one of the best out there.
Old 09-19-2013, 11:07 PM
kristob
Rennlist Member

Received 101 Likes on 29 Posts

I've had great experiences with EU with both my GT3 and GT3 RS. They are a fair and honest crew made up of real enthusiasts.
Old 09-20-2013, 12:04 PM
997TTMeteor
Pro

Received 29 Likes on 13 Posts

I honestly find this complaint hard to believe. I’ve been dealing with EU for 5 years and they are the best shop I’ve ever dealt with. Honest, skilled, and passionate about cars. The level of service is amazing and I’ve never had an issue that they didn’t resolve quickly.
Old 09-20-2013, 01:06 PM
Christien
Race Car

Received 48 Likes on 33 Posts

1. you can never satisfy 100% of your customers - someone will always be unhappy, law of averages. That gets compounded when that unhappy person is unrealistic (very common).

2. competitors frequently pose as unhappy clients posting online. Just look at tripadvisor.com.
Old 09-20-2013, 02:47 PM
Zookie
Nordschleife Master

Received 80 Likes on 60 Posts

i would talk to courtney the owner. i have been getting my car serviced there since 2006 and have never gone back for the same problem, fixed the first time. however since Dominic is gone Ryan has been trying his best to keep the same level of service even though now with higher prices than before i still take it there coz i know it will get done the first time. Ryan was away this week so maybe Jordan the new kid may have missed something. Jordan is nice guy but he is still learning.

talk to Courtney he will solve it for you and bring you back i am in similair business and mistakes happen, no shop is perfect.
Old 09-20-2013, 03:03 PM
Komenda Fan
Advanced

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

My only dealing with Courtney was discussing a PPI that EU had done. He called me back on his drive home after work on a Saturday, spoke with me for the better part of an hour, was very knowledgeable and helpful. Everything was exactly as described, which is why I have my 930 today. Total class act. It's only one experience, but I would recommend him without hesitation.
Old 09-20-2013, 03:31 PM
wc11
Race Car

Received 154 Likes on 99 Posts

Originally Posted by tmaria
Very Disappointed with E.U. Auto Werks Woodbridge. First Time Used them for Servicing my Vehicle and it will be the Last time they will ever touch my Vehicle. They had my car for almost a week, took my money and they still did not resolve the problem!!!!! This shows how incompetent they are. Also you need an Appointment to speak to the Owner!!!!!! They are full of ****!!!!!!!

Beware of EU Autowerks especially if you have a High End Vehicle, they cannot be Trusted!!!
As Iceman stated.
This is your 1st ever post and this this is what you have to say?
And your complaint is extremely vague at the very best. Are we even talking about P-car?
Can only assume as your posting here.

So they "took your money, and did not resolve the problem" and your reaction is to post here instead of working it out with the shop?

I've not personally used them but know by all the posts here as well as other places that they are very reputable.

Somethings not right here and I believe it's your story.
And even if they do resolve whatever your problem might be, I certainly wouldn't want your business ever again.
Old 09-20-2013, 03:47 PM
tmaria
Banned

Alright Alright, Spoke with Courtney, Job Fixed (Needed adjusting), I am Happy Now! It took patients and alot of explaining some time off Lunch Break but Yes you guys are right, Courtney Does Want His Customers Happy. Thanks.
Old 09-20-2013, 05:40 PM
RoughGuy
Banned

Sorry to hear Job Was Not Done Right the First Time.
Old 09-20-2013, 11:41 PM
aviography
Drifting

Received 10 Likes on 5 Posts

Two Posts Wonder..........
Old 09-21-2013, 01:09 AM
aviography
Drifting

Very Disappointed with E.U. Auto Werks Woodbridge. First Time Used them for Servicing my Vehicle and it will be the Last time they will ever touch my Vehicle. They had my car for almost a week, took my money and they still did not resolve the problem!!!!! This shows how incompantent they are. Also you need an Appointment to speak to the Owner!!!!!! They are full of ****!!!!!!!

Beware of EU Autowerks especially if you have a High End Vehicle, they cannot be Trusted!!!
Alright Alright, Spoke with Courtney, Job Fixed (Needed adjusting), I am Happy Now! It took patients and alot of explaining some time off Lunch Break but Yes you guys are right, Courtney Does Want His Customers Happy. Thanks.
Originally Posted by RoughGuy
Sorry to hear Job Was Not Done Right the First Time.
Both users signed up the last two days, similar writing styles, this smells like a Troll.
Old 09-21-2013, 08:43 AM
aviography
Drifting

Originally Posted by aviography
Both users signed up the last two days, similar writing styles, this smells like a Troll.
And both banned! :happy dance:
Old 09-21-2013, 11:17 AM
Zookie
Nordschleife Master

Received 80 Likes on 60 Posts

Originally Posted by aviography
And both banned! :happy dance:
lol what that was quick hahaha

Quick Reply: Experience with EU Autowerks