Notices

Experience with EU Autowerks

Search this Thread

Old 04-14-2011, 10:03 AM
Zookie
Nordschleife Master

Received 86 Likes on 65 Posts

Originally Posted by deijmaster
Nice car Zookie, I'll take a look for this beauty! I should be there around lunch time, I'm going for a nice 06 coupe with 18 000 km only - 65k... This will be my first Porsche. A bit expensive from Pfaff, but a single owner beauty is worth it in my eyes... 2 years CPO of course.
if you are getting a CPO'd car from Pfaff, why bother getting PPI done at EU? Pfaff is very reputable when it comes to CPO'd cars... Pfaff and EU work together... Which Sales rep are you talking to @ Pfaff?
Old 04-14-2011, 11:16 AM
IHATECLAIMS
Advanced

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Great Service

Their service is great.

Called booked in for an oil change and emmision test, dropped off, had it ready when they said it would be.

for Domenic and the gentleman and girl at the front (forgot their names)

Need some more maitenance done, and will be going back without question.

Old 04-14-2011, 12:29 PM
deijmaster
Advanced

Originally Posted by Zookie
if you are getting a CPO'd car from Pfaff, why bother getting PPI done at EU? Pfaff is very reputable when it comes to CPO'd cars... Pfaff and EU work together... Which Sales rep are you talking to @ Pfaff?
Simply because the last 3 CPO Porsche I have checked in the last 3 weeks have all had major repairs, poor paint jobs and other problems. That's why I always double check my babies...
Old 04-14-2011, 12:37 PM
Zookie
Nordschleife Master

Simply because the last 3 CPO Porsche I have checked in the last 3 weeks have all had major repairs, poor paint jobs and other problems. That's why I always double check my babies...
ahhh i see. well one can never be to carefull :P

who you talking to at Pfaff?
Old 04-14-2011, 12:43 PM
deijmaster
Advanced

ahhh i see. well one can never be to carefull :P

who you talking to at Pfaff?
Chris is the salesman who helped me at Pfaff - seems like a good guy... I also had the chance to talk to the past owner (here) and he seemed very nice and gave me great information. Because of the low mileage, I had some questions for him...

Anyways, my experience always helps me make better decisions... So a PPI is conditional to my purchase. I'll see all that tomorrow when I get at the shop at lunch time...!
Old 04-15-2011, 06:25 PM
deijmaster
Advanced

Default Zookie, nice car!

I got the results from autowerks and they gave me great service. My CPO 997 is great, the guys at autowerks are super and the service is superb.

Dominic even gave me a small tour in which I was able to take great pictures... That's when I saw your car Zookie and it looked great!

Thanks for all the info!
Old 04-15-2011, 07:56 PM
RonCoolZone
Advanced

EU autowerks has worked on my 964 my 993 and even my 1999 MB-- Hey the Benz had a situation with frozen wheel lugs-- several-- they got them all off except one and I did loose that wheel -- BUT this is a job no shop would want-- Domenic said NO PROBLEM bring it in-- They treated me really well - no complaint- got my MB fixed up and charges were way below what I expected. Always always had great - knowledgable and curtious service. Spring and summer is a mad house there with customers wanting service- It is logical that there will be an occasional screw up in any shop from time to time- Appears they have admitted it- and im confident Courtney ( a true gentleman) will make it right- he is also a rare master mechanic!
Old 04-15-2011, 08:31 PM
Zookie
Nordschleife Master

I got the results from autowerks and they gave me great service. My CPO 997 is great, the guys at autowerks are super and the service is superb.

Dominic even gave me a small tour in which I was able to take great pictures... That's when I saw your car Zookie and it looked great!

Thanks for all the info!
thats good news!! did you take any pix of your car while getting PPI? what did they say? is it 100% good?

Any pix of my car? Dom said its never been so low lols, but they had a glitch with the Alignment rack so my car wont be ready till monday...
Old 04-18-2011, 10:15 PM
Fastboy
Rennlist Member

Received 16 Likes on 12 Posts

+1 for EU Autowerks. They have always treated me well. New guy Ryan is a good man, and Domenic is awesome. Cortney (owner and master mechanic extrodinaire) is really down to earth--he will take the time to learn your name and say hi to you every time you are there.
Old 04-18-2011, 11:37 PM
Zookie
Nordschleife Master

Originally Posted by Fastboy
New guy Ryan is a good man
Ryan's a cool kid, he was in Parts @ Downtown Porsche for years... but i know from my VW days going back to High School
Old 04-19-2011, 02:37 PM
02m3smg
Rennlist Member

I'm told by Pfaff if I change the suspension on my car at a non-Pfaff location it will void the warranty for that part. That true? EU quoted me a better price and the feedback from you guys is good.
Old 04-19-2011, 07:39 PM
Zookie
Nordschleife Master

Originally Posted by 02m3smg
I'm told by Pfaff if I change the suspension on my car at a non-Pfaff location it will void the warranty for that part. That true?
Did you buy your car at Pfaff?
Old 04-20-2011, 09:37 AM
02m3smg
Rennlist Member

Did you buy your car at Pfaff?
Yeah. It's been a good experience so far but the tuning prices are fairly high to me.
Old 04-20-2011, 10:02 AM
Zookie
Nordschleife Master

Originally Posted by 02m3smg
Yeah. It's been a good experience so far but the tuning prices are fairly high to me.
well that tough, pfaff never told me i could not modify my car and were happy to do $$$$ warranty work for me for 4+ years never mentioned about my warranty being void...
Old 09-19-2013, 05:06 PM
tmaria
Banned

Very Disappointed with E.U. Auto Werks Woodbridge. First Time Used them for Servicing my Vehicle and it will be the Last time they will ever touch my Vehicle. They had my car for almost a week, took my money and they still did not resolve the problem!!!!! This shows how incompantent they are. Also you need an Appointment to speak to the Owner!!!!!! They are full of ****!!!!!!!

Beware of EU Autowerks especially if you have a High End Vehicle, they cannot be Trusted!!!

Quick Reply: Experience with EU Autowerks