Notices

Kudos to Mark Motors Ottawa

Search this Thread

Old 06-11-2010, 09:38 PM
atr911
Burning Brakes

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Default Kudos to Mark Motors Ottawa

My first experience servicing my Porsche with Mark Motors was mediocre at best but I have to say that the second time around was wonderful. I didn't buy the car from them but I did buy from a dealer and have CPO.

Anyway, my key fob on my 997 stopped working. I made an appointment and dropped the car off. When I picked the car up I was very happy with 2 things in particular:

1 - the key fob they replaced it with was the new updated 997.2 Fob. This means that it's a little heavier and robust and as a bonus, the buttons have been changed so that it's VERY difficult to open the trunk lid accidentally. Woo hoo!

2 - My car was washed and vacuumed! I was at the track a few days before so there was brake dust all over my car and 20,000,000 spoke Carrera Classics and they had taken the time to clean the wheels. (Normally I wouldn't have let anyone wash the car but I trust that they were careful and appreciate the gesture).

Anyhow, kudos to Mark Motors and thank you for taking care of my baby!
Old 06-11-2010, 09:39 PM
atr911
Burning Brakes

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

I should add, I'm in the auto service industry and just wanted to give credit when good service is received.

Quick Reply: Kudos to Mark Motors Ottawa