Notices

Rennlist Canada merchandise

Search this Thread

Old 05-04-2010, 12:58 AM
Polarporsche
Burning Brakes

Received 46 Likes on 15 Posts

Originally Posted by theiceman
Yeah the reason we wanted Rennlist Canada is because we thought it would appeal to everyone , even our West and East Cousins that don't view here much
We here, just lurking in the shadows.

I'd be interested in some Rennlist Canada merchandise when availible.
Old 05-04-2010, 09:50 AM
The DareDevil
Addict
Lifetime Rennlist

Received 12 Likes on 10 Posts

I'm down for some long and short sleeve shirts.
Old 05-04-2010, 05:21 PM
Torontoworker
Drifting

Received 59 Likes on 26 Posts

Originally Posted by Radcap
PST exempt of course!!!
Old 05-04-2010, 05:29 PM
Radcap
Rennlist Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

The home of legal radar detectors no HST and...well...SNOW today

Rod,
Old 05-04-2010, 05:45 PM
ronnie993tt
Race Car

Received 281 Likes on 190 Posts

So I guess no one's big on the window stickers like in Phil's photo?
Old 05-04-2010, 07:00 PM
Radcap
Rennlist Member

As long as it is of a tastefull size, the window sticker would be ok.

Rod,
Old 05-05-2010, 01:00 AM
StanThePorscheFan
Rennlist Member

We will be discussing our options at this sat GTG. It would be nice to hear any input from the people who cant be there. We are hoping to come up with a product that would appeal to anyone, but taste is a very personal thing. The more info we collect, the better decisions we can make.
Here is what I would like to wear:
All shirts must be highest quality we can find for a reasonable price so they last.
1. A black golf shirt with yellow embroidery on sleeve in small letters "RENNLIST CANADA". No pictures on this one. Just low key shirt that can be worn with dress pants. Would also look great in white with black lettering.
2. A white long sleeve (three button maybe) shirt with "RENNLIST CANADA" on front left chest with a Porsche roofline (you know what I am talking about) bellow the letters. The back can have scattered model names all over it in black color small font: 356 912 924 944 928 BOXSTER CAYMAN PANAMERA CAYENNE and 911 in the centre in Guards Red in a slightly bigger font. Something like this would probably be silk screen rather than embroidery (not biased to 911, just its the longest running production vehicle in the world and the one Porsche is most famous for)
3. And wouldnt mind a cool t-shirt. Maybe a picture of the 918 Spider on the front and "RENNLIST CANADA" across the back with text "THERE IS NO SUBSTITUTE" bellow it. (918 because when I look at the picture of one, the words "new", "modern", "fast", "future", "green", "COOL" come to mind)

These are just some of my visions/ideas. I would be happy with whatever the majority prefers.

Cheers

Stan
Old 05-05-2010, 01:01 AM
StanThePorscheFan
Rennlist Member

Oh, and the window stickers of course. Maybe 6"x1" size for the rear side windows?
Old 05-05-2010, 02:32 AM
Mark Lue
Drifting

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by 1990964C4
We will be discussing our options at this sat GTG. It would be nice to hear any input from the people who cant be there. We are hoping to come up with a product that would appeal to anyone, but taste is a very personal thing. The more info we collect, the better decisions we can make.
Here is what I would like to wear:
All shirts must be highest quality we can find for a reasonable price so they last.
1. A black golf shirt with yellow embroidery on sleeve in small letters "RENNLIST CANADA". No pictures on this one. Just low key shirt that can be worn with dress pants. Would also look great in white with black lettering.
2. A white long sleeve (three button maybe) shirt with "RENNLIST CANADA" on front left chest with a Porsche roofline (you know what I am talking about) bellow the letters. The back can have scattered model names all over it in black color small font: 356 912 924 944 928 BOXSTER CAYMAN PANAMERA CAYENNE and 911 in the centre in Guards Red in a slightly bigger font. Something like this would probably be silk screen rather than embroidery (not biased to 911, just its the longest running production vehicle in the world and the one Porsche is most famous for)
3. And wouldnt mind a cool t-shirt. Maybe a picture of the 918 Spider on the front and "RENNLIST CANADA" across the back with text "THERE IS NO SUBSTITUTE" bellow it. (918 because when I look at the picture of one, the words "new", "modern", "fast", "future", "green", "COOL" come to mind)

These are just some of my visions/ideas. I would be happy with whatever the majority prefers.

Cheers

Stan
You haven't given this too much thought eh Stan.
Old 05-05-2010, 09:09 AM
theiceman
Team Owner

Received 1,144 Likes on 818 Posts

Well I am glad you guys are at least lurking so feel part of the group .. so you can live viaciously through us while digging out of the snow. I think the Generic Rennlist Canada Golf shirt or pollo would be a big hit as it could be worn anywher.

Het Stan why not run a poll for a "first choice" so we can guage what the interest is in this maybe list the shirt types, after that we can decide. Not sure if I am making it there Sat is am in BC this week .
Old 05-05-2010, 09:09 AM
pongobaz
Rennlist Member

Received 99 Likes on 55 Posts

Originally Posted by 1990964C4
Oh, and the window stickers of course. Maybe 6"x1" size for the rear side windows?
PM John D. and maybe he can email you the layout file for the original stickers they used to send out.
Old 05-05-2010, 11:02 AM
Torontoworker
Drifting

Received 59 Likes on 26 Posts

Can we include 'Freedom 50 Over' on any shirt?
Old 05-05-2010, 11:12 AM
theiceman
Team Owner

Received 1,144 Likes on 818 Posts

we will mark it on yours with a sharpie ...
Old 05-05-2010, 11:15 AM
Mark Lue
Drifting

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by Torontoworker
Can we include 'Freedom 50 Over' on any shirt?
I get what you're saying but that sounds too much like an add for an insurance company or early retirement.
Old 05-05-2010, 12:33 PM
Radcap
Rennlist Member

Amazing suggestions, right on the money on all accounts, I am in for an order whenever the decisions made. Let me know where to send the money (no PST of course).

Rod,

Quick Reply: Rennlist Canada merchandise