Notices

Will Vaughan say 'get stuffed' - or be stupid?

Search this Thread

Old 04-27-2010, 11:37 AM
Torontoworker
Drifting

Received 59 Likes on 26 Posts
Default Will Vaughan say 'get stuffed' - or be stupid?

http://www.thestar.com/news/gta/arti...for-mayor?bn=1

Seems others view him as we do...

“Fantino is a bully,” says Carrie Liddy, one of the citizen activists who’s in perpetual dispute with the current discredited city council. “I don’t think we need a cop’s cop running the city. We need someone with superior administrative skills.
Fantino’s current gig as OPP commissioner ends in late June,
I first heard of his non renewal (not his wish) 2 weeks after the 'issue' with a native leader down Belleville way from a friend in the Liberal(less) party. It was said later that Dalton McNasty went ape s**t on him over his commissioners comments to this native leader that were taped and released to the media. His day was done right there. Throw in his Caledonia BS plus going after senior officers (that court action is still on-going) and the judges negative comments concerning his attitude and you could tell he was toast.

Are people so upset/scared of the Sicilian based mob in Vaughan/Woodbridge that they will elect this guy? Perhaps. But it will come back at them. He won't deal with the real bad guys who really run things up there - he'll pi$$ around dumping on minor people to get his attention needing issue stroked. http://www.bullyonline.org/workbully....htm#Attention
Old 04-27-2010, 12:11 PM
pongobaz
Rennlist Member

Received 101 Likes on 57 Posts

If he gets in, it will be time to program Vaughan in my GPS as a destination/route to avoid.
Old 04-27-2010, 12:19 PM
theiceman
Team Owner

Received 1,177 Likes on 844 Posts

But as far as OPP commisioners go .. what is better , the devil you know . or the devil you don't ? and would a new commisioner reverse a lot of his pollicies ?
Old 04-27-2010, 01:26 PM
Torontoworker
Drifting

Received 59 Likes on 26 Posts

Originally Posted by theiceman
But as far as OPP commisioners go .. what is better , the devil you know . or the devil you don't ? and would a new commisioner reverse a lot of his pollicies ?
Well at least it won't be, 'I'd like to take these people's cars if they are 30 over' as he stated a few months ago.

Sorry - I'll take the risk on a new person.
Old 04-27-2010, 01:28 PM
chopperzz
Burning Brakes

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Fantino's a bully, as with most police officers. Fact being that a high percentage of law enforcement are 2nd career, or last choice style of personalities.
How many people went to school with a son of a cop?
Don't get me wrong there are very good police officers, I've just never met one.
Old 04-27-2010, 06:28 PM
theiceman
Team Owner

Received 1,177 Likes on 844 Posts

hey Brad is pretty decent ... keeps us grounded most of the time.. by giving us a different perspective. I counted my tickets the other day and i ahve had more than my share of tickets over the years as i was a service rep for an emergency services company for many years. I would say over half of my tickets were OPP. I have NEVER had a bad experience with an OPP officer, they have always been respectfull when delivering me the bad news and some even gave advice as to what to do .. the WORST have been by far the city cops ( probably has something to do with what they have to deal with ) . By far I have found Hamilton cops to be the most unprofesional arrogant bunch of SOBs I have ever encountered. followed by Peel , Toronto and then halton Cops.
I found the NY state troopers to be on par with the OPP.

Quick Reply: Will Vaughan say 'get stuffed' - or be stupid?