Notices

Fall Cruise - Sunday October 18th

Search this Thread

Old 10-14-2009, 05:48 PM
Zeeman28a
Racer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Fall Cruise - Sunday October 18th

I'm putting together a cruise on Sunday for the CF drivers. Thought I'd invite you RL drivers too.

Sunday the 18th, a cruise from Mississauga to Orangeville and back. Next Sunday looks to be a sunny day so far.

I've picked a route that should give us plenty of colours. I'm just waiting for confirmation of a couple of things along the way.

Meet up Mississauga and Derry Rd's at 9AM-10AM. There is a Timmies on the south east corner. From there, we will go thru the Forks of the Credit up to Orangeville and Hockley Valley.

Post if you're interested.

Stan.

Proposed Route: (Use map view on google maps to trace the route out. Satellite view doesn't work for some of it.) I will be doing this route Fri or Sat to verify roads are not blocked, or under construction and to see if there are any picturesque spots we can stop at.

Meet at Tim Hortons at Mississauga and Derry Road’s @ 9AM-10AM
West on Derry Road to Trafalgar North

Then west on 15 sideroad to hwy 25 north to 22nd sideroad and back accross to Trafalgar. North on Trafalgar Rd (Turns into Wellington Road 24) to Hwy 24 (Wellington Road 124) and head east to 9th line, turn right and then left onto Wellington Road 52 which turns into Bush Road.

Follow Bush Road to the Forks of the Credit Road to Hurontario and turn north to Highway 9. Turn left on Highway 9.
We will make a stop at Angels Diner. It is on Hwy 9 on route.

Follow Hwy 9 west to 3rd line (CR11) and head north.

Head straight north on CR11 towards Shelburne to Hwy 89, jog right and then left onto 124 north.

Reddickville marks CR 21 and we'll turn right here and start east.

Turn right at Airport Road and then right again at SR 20, also known as River Road.

At Hornings Mills we'll turn left and head south again to Hwy 89.

At 89, turn left and then right again at the lights at Hwy 10.

Continue south to CR 8 at Camilla where we'll turn left towards Mono Centre.

Continue along CR 8 until we're back at Airport Road (#18) - take a right and head south.

Follow Airport Road to Hockley Road and turn left. Follow to the end where the country diner is (Adjala TLine).

Get back on Hockley Road and follow west to Hwy 10, turn left and head south.

Last edited by Zeeman28a; 10-17-2009 at 01:19 PM.
Old 10-17-2009, 09:12 PM
Zeeman28a
Racer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I take it no one here is interested.

Oh well, I tried.

Quick Reply: Fall Cruise - Sunday October 18th