Notices

Someone not happy about the IMS issue...

Search this Thread

Old 09-29-2009, 05:17 PM
Torontoworker
Drifting

Received 58 Likes on 25 Posts
Default Someone not happy about the IMS issue...

http://toronto.kijiji.ca/c-cars-vehi...AdIdZ145554303

This guy should have picked upon the M96 instead of listing his ad *just* for Boxsters as he would have a wider field of support. Only the lawyers will win!
Even if it gets anywhere off the floor and there is a settlement - the settlement will be for a free oil change!

I was included in a CarFax settlement last year as I had used the service and some lawyer must have included my name as a client in a class suit because a few people bought cars and found out the info was bad I guess. The settlement I was offered (if I signed off on it) was ONE, I repeat, ONE free CarFax search. Well big whoop de do. By signing off via the email the lawyer most likely would have got a grand if I did. I ignored the email.

Samething with this one I bet. The problem is if you lose the costs can be shared by the person starting this suit, in this case the guy in Bowmanville.
Old 09-29-2009, 06:17 PM
Turbodan
Rennlist Member

Received 503 Likes on 375 Posts

what a goof. research before you buy. it is out of warranty. its the ones under warranty that have a case if they don't want to fix it same as rms.
Old 09-29-2009, 09:52 PM
Imo000
Captain Obvious
Super User

Received 337 Likes on 244 Posts

Is this guy in the wrong? It was, after all, a design flaw that caused so many of them to fail, wasn't it?

Quick Reply: Someone not happy about the IMS issue...