Notices

A mile in his shoes mode...

Search this Thread

Old 08-06-2009, 12:14 PM
Torontoworker
Drifting

Received 55 Likes on 24 Posts
Default A mile in his shoes mode...

Who here hasn't thought, 'been there, done it, have the scars' after seeing this??
Old 08-06-2009, 12:27 PM
theiceman
Team Owner

Received 1,043 Likes on 742 Posts

that is just tooo funny ....
Old 08-06-2009, 12:53 PM
Dale Gribble
Pocket Sand
Rennlist Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

That ad is priceless man.
Aside...your wife and daughter ride bikes too? that's wikid man...at least u don't have to worry about the same problem as the poor fellow in the ad
Old 08-06-2009, 02:08 PM
Torontoworker
Drifting

Originally Posted by DeAd-EyE
Aside...your wife and daughter ride bikes too? that's wikid man...at least u don't have to worry about the same problem as the poor fellow in the ad
I just have to deal with them fighting over it!

Spouse mentioned 'Harley' next year. She freaks if I say the phrase PS9's or Aero 1 so go figure?
Old 08-06-2009, 03:34 PM
Turbodan
Rennlist Member

Received 488 Likes on 365 Posts

Originally Posted by Torontoworker

Spouse mentioned 'Harley' next year. She freaks if I say the phrase PS9's or Aero 1 so go figure?
don't tell about pss9 and they don't know the better!
Old 08-06-2009, 05:35 PM
Torontoworker
Drifting

Found a help guide for men!

NINE WORDS OR PHRASES WOMEN USE

(1) "FINE": This is the word women use to end an argument when they are right and you need to shut up.

(2) "FIVE MINUTES": If she is getting dressed, this means a half an hour. Five minutes is only five minutes if you have just been given five more minutes to watch the game before helping around the house.

(3) "NOTHING": This is the calm before the storm. This means something, and you should be on your toes. Arguments that begin with nothing usually end in fine.

(4) "GO AHEAD": This is a dare, not permission. Don't Do It!

(5) "LOUD SIGH": This is actually not a word, but is a non-verbal statement often misunderstood by men. A loud sigh means she thinks you are an idiot and wonders why she is wasting her time standing here and arguing with you about nothing. (Refer back to # 3 for the meaning of nothing.)

(6) "THAT'S OKAY": This is one of the most dangerous statements a women can make to a man. That's okay means she wants to think long and hard before deciding how and when you will pay for your mistake.

(7) "THANKS": A woman is thanking you, do not question, or faint. Just say you're welcome. (I want to add in a clause here - This is true, unless she says 'Thanks a lot' - that is PURE sarcasm and she is not thanking you at all. DO NOT say 'you're welcome' - that will bring on a, 'whatever').

(8) "WHATEVER": Is a woman's way of saying F-- YOU!

(9) "DON'T WORRY ABOUT IT, I GOT IT": Another dangerous statement, meaning this is something that a woman has told a man to do several times, but is now doing it herself. This will later result in a man asking, 'What's wrong?' For the woman's response refer to # 3.
Old 08-06-2009, 10:13 PM
Dale Gribble
Pocket Sand
Rennlist Member

You should "suggest" a harley XR1200...it's a sort of tarted up tribute to their old flat-track bikes. it looks bad *** as holy hell and def isn't ur dad's harley (the fact that it was a europe launch only bike being the first indication of that i guess lol).

with the right mods..they can be a pretty nice bit of kit (see attachment).
Attached Images  
Old 08-06-2009, 10:33 PM
Sputter
Pro

Words to live by. I learned all that years ago lol

Jim

Found a help guide for men!

NINE WORDS OR PHRASES WOMEN USE

(1) "FINE": This is the word women use to end an argument when they are right and you need to shut up.

(2) "FIVE MINUTES": If she is getting dressed, this means a half an hour. Five minutes is only five minutes if you have just been given five more minutes to watch the game before helping around the house.

(3) "NOTHING": This is the calm before the storm. This means something, and you should be on your toes. Arguments that begin with nothing usually end in fine.

(4) "GO AHEAD": This is a dare, not permission. Don't Do It!

(5) "LOUD SIGH": This is actually not a word, but is a non-verbal statement often misunderstood by men. A loud sigh means she thinks you are an idiot and wonders why she is wasting her time standing here and arguing with you about nothing. (Refer back to # 3 for the meaning of nothing.)

(6) "THAT'S OKAY": This is one of the most dangerous statements a women can make to a man. That's okay means she wants to think long and hard before deciding how and when you will pay for your mistake.

(7) "THANKS": A woman is thanking you, do not question, or faint. Just say you're welcome. (I want to add in a clause here - This is true, unless she says 'Thanks a lot' - that is PURE sarcasm and she is not thanking you at all. DO NOT say 'you're welcome' - that will bring on a, 'whatever').

(8) "WHATEVER": Is a woman's way of saying F-- YOU!

(9) "DON'T WORRY ABOUT IT, I GOT IT": Another dangerous statement, meaning this is something that a woman has told a man to do several times, but is now doing it herself. This will later result in a man asking, 'What's wrong?' For the woman's response refer to # 3.
Old 08-06-2009, 11:48 PM
Christien
Race Car

Received 48 Likes on 33 Posts

Oh, wow, this is so true! Except in my case it's not watching the game, it's wrenching on the car.

Quick Reply: A mile in his shoes mode...