Notices

Friday, March 6th - 1:00P - Baton Rouge 400 & Hwy 7

Search this Thread

Old 03-07-2009 | 10:35 PM
TurboS
Drifting

Originally Posted by Shemmer
Ilio and I went over to Lamborghini today. There's a Merci with your name on it!! Soon they will be moving into my neighbourhood and like the corner store, I will be able to shop there. Come over one night for dinner and we'll talk about it. The garage thing is easily fixed. Car Lifts.
"Merci" is that the cool short form for Murcielago. I think you've been on F Chat for far too long. Is that a sports car or a land yacht? I'd go for a V10 and a more compact vehicle, either black or grey.
Did you say dinner? I like to eat.
I don't think my garage is high enough for a lift.
Old 03-08-2009 | 12:38 PM
Shemmer
Pro

Hey Justin,

Yes Lamborghini IS moving. They should be there by June. What have you been up to?

Esh, yes Murci is the cool short form also serves if you forget how to spell it. They had a few Gallardos (I think that's how you spell it) there as well.

As for dinner, it would be great as long as you don't get lost coming down this way.
It's a good thing you married an Italian girl so you'll be well fed. Does she make a good sugo?

As for the lift, all you need to do is open up the ceiling and allow the car to go right up into your bedroom above. Your wife would love that as long as your bringing an Italian into the bedroom.
Old 03-08-2009 | 04:32 PM
justinsrx7
Three Wheelin'

Originally Posted by Shemmer
Hey Justin,

Yes Lamborghini IS moving. They should be there by June. What have you been up to?

Things are good. I guess you are spending all of your time on F-chat now...lol. Is you 930 fixed yet?
Old 03-08-2009 | 04:44 PM
Shemmer
Pro

No it's been in storage since last fall. Franzel will be pulling it out next week and hopefully get on it right away. I can't wait much longer.

Quick Reply: Friday, March 6th - 1:00P - Baton Rouge 400 & Hwy 7