Notices

FS: Dellorto DHLA Carbs on eBay, 914 Koni rear shocks, & Riken 16" wheels Vancouver.

Search this Thread

Old 02-01-2009, 06:47 AM
Vancouver83LTD
Nordschleife Master

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default FS: Dellorto DHLA Carbs on eBay, 914 Koni rear shocks, & Riken 16" wheels Vancouver.

So someone mentioned we need a canadian for sale - it'd be nice, and saving on shipping is good too.
I have a set of carbs on eBay, and I also have listed below two other items that have yet to be advertised anywhere else. Would love to keep them in Canada. One, offer them to a fellow countryman... Two, save a little headache with customs paperwork!

I have a set of Dellorto carbs on Ebay right now - the shipping of $40 canadian was a guesstimate, they're not that heavy so it should be a lot less for a Canuck...
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...3550&viewitem=
They end next sunday, are in located Vancouver, B.C., Canada
I'm not sure what car they came off of and therefore am unsure what they're jetted for, however that's easy enough to fix. The chokes are all 36mm.
If you have any other questions either email me, redstripe302@hotmail.com or message me on eBay.

I also have, but have not yet listed anywhere for sale, a set of rear shocks for Porsche 914, NOS Koni special D's from the early to mid 1980's. I see a single used one on eBay right now for $190 usd - so I'm going to ask $388 Canadian OR BEST OFFER shipped to your door anywhere in Canada.

Finally is a set of 16" NOS Riken wheels. Sorry no photos at the moment. One currently has a VERY slight bend on the lip from being knocked over while on display in a performance shop that I bought them from. They come with the centrecaps. Not sure on the width. Polished lips, and silver centres (though I can have them repainted if you like) -
$Best offer? Pics on request, I haven't decided if I'm going to sell them as is, or repaint them and have the bend fixed. They've never been used.

-Brett

redstripe302@hotmail.com
604-612-0867

Quick Reply: FS: Dellorto DHLA Carbs on eBay, 914 Koni rear shocks, & Riken 16" wheels Vancouver.