Cool Post Festivus Edmonton gathering

Search this Thread

Old 12-28-2007, 02:57 AM
Sharp
Instructor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thumbs up Cool Post Festivus Edmonton gathering

Hey guys
Superfly and I have thought it would be fun to meet up, see who's on from this forum, and talk about all things cars.

Perhaps a post work social gathering? I'm going to suggest Tuesday January 15, 2008, at the bar in Earl's Whitemud Crossing from about 4:30 till you wanna go home.

If we all get along, we could even do it again in the spring (with our cars!)

One month's notice! Your calendar should be pretty clear right now, but I'm sure anyone who posts is just as likely as me to forget as the date approaches.

Post in here if you're coming, that way we know who to look for.

We posted this a while back on 6speed, but i personally would like to meet anyone thats a Porsche enthusiast in the Edmonton area, so if you are then join us!
Old 12-28-2007, 01:15 PM
theiceman
Team Owner

Received 1,148 Likes on 822 Posts

Sharp
We did the same thing but on a Saturday Morning at a local coffee shop. it took off like Gangbusters as you probably know, probably due to the fact no one had to go there after work at the end of the day , ther was no "drinking " involved, and everyone got an hour away from the family to talk cars .... good luck . If it as successfull as ours you will be looking for a new location due to space limitations in no time ...
Old 12-29-2007, 01:54 AM
REFLUX
1st Gear

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Are potentially-new-owners welcome too?
Got something rolling around in the states but the seller's difficult to coordinate with.

Quick Reply: Cool Post Festivus Edmonton gathering