Notices

TV Shows to watch

Search this Thread

Old 10-20-2007, 05:35 PM
JimV8
Rennlist Member

Received 495 Likes on 354 Posts

Speaking of TV. My son landed an interesting job as program co-ordinator for JumpTV. This picks up programs from stations all over the world and streams them to paying subscribers. He gets to chat with his Russian, Greek, Malay, Brazil counterparts. He logged me in for the heck of it and its fascinating watching TV as seen around the world.
Old 10-20-2007, 07:26 PM
Zeeman28a
Racer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by cleanme
Zeeman, how much space? I haven't visited the server in 3.5yrs so it's not as much space as I have on my home computer but, I have a 74gb boot drive for the OS and apps and 3x200gb 7200rpm drives.
Well I have roughly 4TB of tv shows and movies (and **** of course. I've collected about 70 movies so far. Most of them are parodies of mainstream movies and tv shows ie: Nurses of the 407th, I Dream of Chasey, ***** of the Rings [you should check out Golum in that one :LOL], etc.) on my home computer. Most of them are on USB drives that I've bought over the years. (3x500GB/3x250GB/5x200GB/2x160GB). Bit of a pack rack. Not sure why I keep this stuff around to tell you the truth, but someone always asked me after I delete something if I have it.
Old 10-22-2007, 10:00 PM
cleanme
Burning Brakes

Omar- for you:

www.bcopping.com/dogfights

Dogfights is a new show about real Dogfights that have taken place with really well done CG re-enactments etc Very cool if you like history, planes, war, .... guy stuff
http://imdb.com/title/tt0906873/

www.bcopping.com/gossipgirl

Seems to be very popular with the girls, I watched a couple I'll admit, not bad. Seems like the O.C. even though I never watched that
http://imdb.com/title/tt0397442/

www.bcopping.com/oz - Only Season1 Episodes 1-4 are up, Season1 should be finished by tomorrow morning.

Hailed as one of the best shows .... I'll just post some review links http://imdb.com/title/tt0118421/

EDIT: Added review links.
Old 10-22-2007, 11:40 PM
cleanme
Burning Brakes

This week's Prison Break and Heroes right now and waiting on Californication.

Prison Break

www.bcopping.com/pb

www.bcopping.com/heroes

Last edited by cleanme; 10-23-2007 at 12:18 PM.
Old 10-23-2007, 01:26 PM
cleanme
Burning Brakes

Californication Episode 11 from last night is up

www.bcopping.com/californication
Old 10-23-2007, 08:22 PM
Dale Gribble
Pocket Sand
Rennlist Member

Omar- for you:

www.bcopping.com/dogfights

Dogfights is a new show about real Dogfights that have taken place with really well done CG re-enactments etc Very cool if you like history, planes, war, .... guy stuff
http://imdb.com/title/tt0906873/
thanks man! this should keep me entertained while waiting for new eps of wangan midnight and initial D
Old 10-23-2007, 11:31 PM
Christanza
Advanced

Thnk-you! I missed Heroes last night and was bummed until I saw that you posted it.
Old 10-24-2007, 10:18 PM
jasper
Three Wheelin'

Received 17 Likes on 13 Posts

I PVR all that I can, but I like LOST and of course family guy.

What about that Alain de Cadenet series. Not excellence was expected, can't recall the name right now.

Oh yeah - what about any and all WRC chows. Ever since SPEED stopped carrying them my life has sucked.

Thanks for the top gear - man that's a lot of data I have to download.
Old 10-25-2007, 02:00 PM
cleanme
Burning Brakes

Originally Posted by jasper
Oh yeah - what about any and all WRC chows. Ever since SPEED stopped carrying them my life has sucked.
Yeah I can get some WRC & DTM races
Old 10-28-2007, 07:32 PM
Zeeman28a
Racer

I'm continually putting up new TV Shows, I just finished weeds. I also uploaded the ENTIRE (EDIT:whoops, looks like some didn't get uploaded) TopGear, all seasons.
Hey Brad. You wouldn't happen to have the show Trucks! ('99-'06) and/or Gearz would you?

Thanks.
Old 10-28-2007, 08:07 PM
99three
Three Wheelin'

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

This is fantastic. Would you have a chance to grab Victory by Design with ‘Alain De Cadenet’. He talks about legendary cars and actually drives them. He is also an incredible driver with many victories under his belt. It’s entertaining watching him throw million dollar cars into sharp two lane hair pin back roads.
Old 10-29-2007, 11:53 AM
Zeeman28a
Racer

Originally Posted by 99three
This is fantastic. Would you have a chance to grab Victory by Design with ‘Alain De Cadenet’. He talks about legendary cars and actually drives them. He is also an incredible driver with many victories under his belt. It’s entertaining watching him throw million dollar cars into sharp two lane hair pin back roads.
It's an awesome show, but he scares the freaking daylights out of me sometimes with what he does to those cars. I'm really surprised the owers actually let him drive them. Granted, he drives them like they are meant to be driven but when they are the only examples left in the world.....

As we only see the good, I wonder if he's had an accidents on that show.
Old 10-29-2007, 12:34 PM
Dale Gribble
Pocket Sand
Rennlist Member

i'm sure he's well within their grip limits and they close the road off for the day or while filming. they can film from interesting angles to make it look like he's going faster than he is
Old 10-29-2007, 01:41 PM
cleanme
Burning Brakes

Originally Posted by DeAd-EyE
i'm sure he's well within their grip limits and they close the road off for the day or while filming. they can film from interesting angles to make it look like he's going faster than he is
I think he actually did wreck one? But man, screw the cars-some of the "homes" he goes to Freakin' castles! I'm currently filling in some missing top gear episodes and two other shows then I'll try to put up various requests.

Here's the Wiki on Victory by Design http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Victory_By_Design
Old 10-29-2007, 01:46 PM
Dale Gribble
Pocket Sand
Rennlist Member

cleanme,

i have the last few seasons of top gear in complete if ur missing any. lemme kno and i can drop em off on cd

Quick Reply: TV Shows to watch