For Sale GT2 Wing for NB 996 Artic Silver

Search this Thread

Old 05-23-2007, 05:49 PM
kilrgt
Drifting

Received 5 Likes on 3 Posts
Default For Sale GT2 Wing for NB 996 Artic Silver

Hi all
Seeing how I now have a TT, I no longer have use for this. The Wing was bought from Vivid racing and was prepped and painted by Pfaff autoworks. This is a complete package including the GT2 Wing, deck lid, 911 emblem and a GT3 Wiring harness. It’s easy to install and I think gives the car a great look. This will work with a NB 996 coupe and came off my 2004.I am willing to take offers. I will NOT ship this item, local pick up only. The wing is in great shape. There is a very small crack on the top but if your going to paint it will be a simple fix, or if your car is artic silver its very hard to see...Its a hairline crack around 1 mm in thickness and maybe an inch long. I have tried to take pictures but it will not show up. I will post pics when I get home.... Please PM or email if interested, I thought I would offer it up here first.
Attached Images  

Last edited by kilrgt; 05-23-2007 at 07:01 PM.
Old 05-28-2007, 02:05 PM
kilrgt
Drifting

Received 5 Likes on 3 Posts

OK Ebay it goes, thanks for looking all
Old 05-28-2007, 09:44 PM
Dale Gribble
Pocket Sand
Rennlist Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

paul...if you list it on the general site or 6speedonline you will get some more replies. shipping should be about 150 bucks and if u need i've got some shipping boxes u can use.

no point in getting lowballed on ebay if you can avoid it
Old 05-28-2007, 11:15 PM
Jake Ok
Burning Brakes

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by kilrgt
Hi all
Seeing how I now have a TT, I no longer have use for this. The Wing was bought from Vivid racing and was prepped and painted by Pfaff autoworks. This is a complete package including the GT2 Wing, deck lid, 911 emblem and a GT3 Wiring harness. It’s easy to install and I think gives the car a great look. This will work with a NB 996 coupe and came off my 2004.I am willing to take offers. I will NOT ship this item, local pick up only. The wing is in great shape. There is a very small crack on the top but if your going to paint it will be a simple fix, or if your car is artic silver its very hard to see...Its a hairline crack around 1 mm in thickness and maybe an inch long. I have tried to take pictures but it will not show up. I will post pics when I get home.... Please PM or email if interested, I thought I would offer it up here first.

PM Sent

Quick Reply: For Sale GT2 Wing for NB 996 Artic Silver