Kudos to Pfaff Tuning

Search this Thread

Old 10-18-2006, 01:38 PM
rideau
Rennlist Member

Received 32 Likes on 20 Posts
Default Kudos to Pfaff Tuning

Hello all
I had Pfaff Tuning install an EVO intake and do a GIAC chip flash this spring on my 2001 996 Cab. Shortly after (at Shannonville), check engine light came on. Gerry Bachman of Pfaff Tuning suspected the K&N filter had contaminated the MAF. He ordered a paper replacement and arranged a service appt. at Pfaff Porsche for me to replace filter,clean MAF and reset light. No wait/no charge. Subsequently, check engine light came on again (after another Shannonville visit). Fix was to replace MAF with new one. Gerry arranged to have this done at Pffaf Porsche on a recent service visit.....no arguments, no questions, no charge.
I find this customer first service attitude to be all too rare and highly recommend Pfaff Tuning....thanks Gerry!
Old 10-18-2006, 06:05 PM
Zookie
Nordschleife Master

Received 86 Likes on 65 Posts

Originally Posted by rideau
I find this customer first service attitude to be all too rare and highly recommend Pfaff Tuning....thanks Gerry!
+1
Old 10-18-2006, 07:13 PM
NOBLEGT3
Banned

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

if they knew what they were doing in the first place they wouldnt install that crap on your car. check engine lights are common with them. go to www.euautowerks.com and deal with someone who knows....
Old 10-18-2006, 08:55 PM
Zookie
Nordschleife Master

Received 86 Likes on 65 Posts

Originally Posted by NOBLEGT3
if they knew what they were doing in the first place they wouldnt install that crap on your car. check engine lights are common with them. go to www.euautowerks.com and deal with someone who knows....
LOL I had great experieance with Autowerks tooo... So +1 for them tooo...
Old 10-19-2006, 05:07 PM
GREEK-TURBO-RACER
Pro

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by NOBLEGT3

My friend, I could not have said it better my self. It is a real hit & miss with them. I thought with Meise kind of handling things with the techs, things would not be so bad. Sadly, I have heard alot of negative more than positive lately from work they have had done for clients.

Oh yes, Courtney IS the $hit. No problems there thats for sure ...

Theo
Old 10-19-2006, 05:36 PM
trickydisco
Burning Brakes

+1 for Courtney
Old 10-19-2006, 06:41 PM
NOBLEGT3
Banned

Originally Posted by GREEK-TURBO-RACER
My friend, I could not have said it better my self. It is a real hit & miss with them. I thought with Meise kind of handling things with the techs, things would not be so bad. Sadly, I have heard alot of negative more than positive lately from work they have had done for clients.

Oh yes, Courtney IS the $hit. No problems there thats for sure ...

Theo
absolutely

Quick Reply: Kudos to Pfaff Tuning