Search this Thread

Old 09-04-2006, 03:19 PM
baldheadracing
Instructor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default The 924-944-968 Poster

In case you haven't seen it yet:

Various details at: https://rennlist.com/forums/showthre...4&page=1&pp=40

If possible, I plan on getting a bunch of these shipped in from France (where the poster was designed and printed). Postage from France is killer, so if a bunch of us get together, we can have them shipped in bulk.

I'm in Ottawa, so it would be easy for me to drive down to deliver them at a get-together in Montreal. I also go to Toronto regularly, so the same idea could work there. (In Ottawa, you have to come to Whispers after the Rennsport monthly meeting to get yours.)

If you're outside of that area, it may work out cheaper to order direct from Alexandre, but that depends on how many are interested.

I expect the cost will be around $25-$30 (Canadian) per poster. This is not a cheap poster, you really have to love the 924/944/968 series to want one. However, I've had these cars for 20 years now, and I've never seen a poster like this one for the FR four-cylinder cars.

If you are sure you want a poster (I'm getting at least two), please PM me. I'll collect the PM's in about three weeks and post more details (I'll be in Newfoundland for the next little while ).
Old 09-05-2006, 03:07 AM
theedge
Addict
Rennlist Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Quick Reply: The 924-944-968 Poster