FS - 996 / 986 Boxster S Ruf Shift Knob

Search this Thread

Old 07-09-2006, 09:45 PM
SCAN Automotive
Rennlist Member

Received 24 Likes on 10 Posts
Default FS - 996 / 986 Boxster S Ruf Shift ****

Hello all,
Just clearing out the old parts collection and found my brand new Ruf aluminum/leather shift **** that was originally intended for my 996 C4S (which was sold to Phil 'pongobaz'. Phil, how's the beauty anyway?!). After giving up the plan to purchase another 996 in the near future I have decided to part with this beautiful piece of equipment so that it may be used. It has a delectable feel to it and is a wonderfully tactile upgrade to the interior of any 6-speed equipped 996/986. This particular item was removed from the bag and used on the car for approximately one-week. I will sell it for $500 CDN plus shipping ($620 new). I can send pictures to those seriously interested.
Regards,
James
Old 07-10-2006, 01:58 AM
pongobaz
Rennlist Member

Received 101 Likes on 57 Posts

Hi James,
car is great and I've added a few small mods already. I just landed in Vancouver tonight and checked into the hotel for the week. I give you a call and maybe pop by to see hoe your 944 turbo race car is coming along. Unfortunately, I won't be showing up with the C4S since it's 3 time zones away and I'm stuck in a POS rental Jeep.
Old 07-12-2006, 04:37 PM
SCAN Automotive
Rennlist Member

Received 24 Likes on 10 Posts

Hey Phil,
What? You didn't pay to fly out your car for a business trip? Hope you are enjoying it though. Yeah, by all means, if the opportunity presents itself to come by, do so. The race car is fundamentally together (the motor is coming out again), but it has had some progress since you last saw it, including running, driving and competition. Excellence feature pending (hopefully).
Give me a call at work,
604-980-4542
Regards,
James

Quick Reply: FS - 996 / 986 Boxster S Ruf Shift Knob