Notices

Getting my RSA on monday, Thank you Rennlist!!

Search this Thread

Old 05-05-2006, 10:24 AM
CWay27
Rennlist Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Getting my RSA on monday, Thank you Rennlist!!

I just wanted to share my story eventhough its long......Thanks to everyone on this site!!

Ever since I was a little boy, I knew I would always want a Porsche. Porsche cars were everything for me no matter which model. From the 914 to the 993 and 996, every one of them had some sexiness. My dream was that by the age of 30, I would own one of them.

Has life went on (early 20's), I started to realized that my dream might not be obtainable since all the real priorities started to add up (rent, car payments, etc.) but one day, it all came back in a flash when a good friend of mine asked me to go at Tremblant, to see is father instruct at a DE in a red C4S. I was amazed to see all the pcars and even more, to see all the nice and down to earth people that owned them. At one point during the day, my friend asked his father to take me around a few laps and he did (thank you Mr. Rouleau). By that point, I knew that my dream had to become reality at no matter what age!!!

Fast forward a coupe of years.....

After making a few good career moves, I realized that I was finally ready to faulfill my dream. I knew I wanted a 911 but which year.....I wasn't sure. I asked around in different threads for advice and got but the best. Knowing I was going to be part of the rennlist family one day, I became a member without having purchase a car. A few months have passed and made my decision on wanting a perticular car. Oh and BTW, I turned 30 last week, so I guess I made it!!

Now the car is paid and will be picking it up on monday. I'm starting to realized that I'm a pcar owner and the nights of sleep are getting shorter and shorter. I will be posting my own pics in a couple of days but in the meantime, here are some taken by the previous owner. Before I go any further, I would like to thank him a million. He was and his an absolute gentlemen and made the process go smoothly..... Thank you Mr. Willms!!

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

The list of mods is already pretty extensive but I already started my own and eventhough I haven't got the car yet, parts are already coming in every day.... A long slope ahead!!!

Last edited by CWay27; 05-06-2006 at 12:19 PM.
Old 05-05-2006, 01:04 PM
pongobaz
Rennlist Member

Received 99 Likes on 55 Posts

looks super! Make sure you post more pics when you get it home. BTW: where do you find it?
Old 05-05-2006, 03:58 PM
YYC930
Three Wheelin'

Congratulations !!!!!

The RSA is one of my favorite all time Porsches.....I just love the 964 generation cars. Enjoy !!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 05-05-2006, 09:59 PM
CWay27
Rennlist Member

Thanks guys!! Pictures will be coming up shortly.

I found the car through RSAmerica.net
Old 05-05-2006, 11:53 PM
Mike K.
Rennlist Member

Received 8 Likes on 7 Posts

Those are great cars. Good choice.
Old 05-07-2006, 05:32 PM
Carrera_GTcrazy
Instructor

Congradulations!!!
I'm a large fan of 964's, and we in montreal don't see many RS America's! Will you be attending any Rennsport events at Mont Tremblant?

Enjoy it! And please post some more pictures

Quick Reply: Getting my RSA on monday, Thank you Rennlist!!