Notices

KARFIESTA New Product Lines/Price Changes For Feb 2006!

Search this Thread

Old 02-14-2006, 02:06 PM
Dale Gribble
Pocket Sand
Rennlist Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default KARFIESTA New Product Lines/Price Changes For Feb 2006!

NEW PRODUCT LINES

We are please to announce that we now sell the entire product lines for the following brands:

- VALOUR Entertainment: Valour is the only manufacturer to offer some innovative new applications in the car video segment! Their flagship DVD player features a true "all-in-one" single DIN setup. No More need to hide a "brain" elsewhere in the car. They also offer a 1/2DIN DVD player! That's right! a dvd player so small it only takes up half a slot! Maximise the use of space in your car!

- MOMO and MOMO Corse: Everything from their shift ***** to rims, FIA approved seats, and FIA approved racing gear. (Rennlister Discount on most products)

- Sparco: Makers of FIA approved racing seats, FIA approved racing gear as well as shift *****, pedals, etc. (Rennlister Discount on most products)

-UNICHIP: Unleash the full potentail of your Porsche with this simple piggyback ECU. (Upto 30% off on certain applications!)

- TechArt: Techart needs no introduction, their bodykits are simply stunning, most of you are very familiar with them by now. We deal with everything from their rims to bodykits, wings, etc. (Rennlister Discount on most products)

- RUF: RUF makes the cars that Porsche should have. We can help you make the car you want. OEM quality, extensivly tested components, german reliability.

- SPAX: SPAX is a british manufacturer of Springs, dampers and coilovers for imports and european automobiles. A quality, race proven product at unbeatable prices. Lowering springs for 996 from as low as 270$CDN! Available for most applications.

-Porsche OEM and Porsche Motorsport: The entire lineup of OEM parts is now available to you from us.

PRICE CHANGES

Prices have been dropped on Agency Power Adjustable Control arms for the 996 and 997! A must have for any track junkie. (Rennlister discount on all Agency Power products including shift linkages, drop links and brake lines!)

PRODUCT LINES FOR OTHER MAKES AND MODELS!

*NOVITEC ROSSO: Bodykits, power packages and handling upgrades for your late model Ferrari.

*AC Schnitzer, Dinan: BMW Performance and style

*Brabus, Lorisner, Kleeman and Carlson: Power and style for you Mercedes.

Import Parts include: Tein, HKS, Greddy, Snyper Rotors, BMC, B&M and over 6 other lines! Your Porsche your only car that diserves your attention.

STOREFRONT

We're working hard to setup a storefront so that you can come down and check out our inventory in person. Installation and maintenance services will also be available. More info to come.
Old 02-15-2006, 10:52 AM
jumper5836
Nordschleife Master

Received 72 Likes on 48 Posts

You getting any fabspeed stuff soon?
Old 02-15-2006, 03:09 PM
carbon_00
Burning Brakes

I want Fabspped stuff as well for my 997S and a front bumper fascia for my 745il

Also, could you please email the TechArt stuff to scott@maxcpl dot com

thanks
Old 03-04-2006, 11:07 AM
Dale Gribble
Pocket Sand
Rennlist Member

jumper and carbon, fabspeed stuff now available. i'm just sorting out price and shipping with the guys @ fab, and as soon as they email me a price schedual, i'll let you know.
Old 03-05-2006, 10:33 AM
jumper5836
Nordschleife Master

Received 72 Likes on 48 Posts

DeAd-EyE - can you get back to me on the status of the H&R springs. I ordered.
Old 03-08-2006, 10:00 AM
carbon_00
Burning Brakes

Any update on the Fabspeed...its getting warm out...

Quick Reply: KARFIESTA New Product Lines/Price Changes For Feb 2006!