Notices

Anyone near Yonge & Eglinton T.O.?

Search this Thread

Old 12-14-2005, 05:30 PM
beers4all
Rennlist Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Anyone near Yonge & Eglinton T.O.?

Midtown Saturn Saab has a 95 993 Cab 6 speed for sale - I think they've had it for a while. Asking 49K with 75,000 km's on it. A good friend of mine is looking for a 993 and we planned on going up to T.O to take a look. If there's another Rennlister around that has seen the car in person, I would appreciate an opinion before we take the trip.
Much appreciated.
Bob
Old 12-14-2005, 06:47 PM
Dale Gribble
Pocket Sand
Rennlist Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

i'm quite close to yonge and eg. i could bring a mechanic with me and go take a look at it. pm me so we can co-ordinate some kind of timing for this, that way you can call ahead and let the dealer know that i'm comming.
Old 12-16-2005, 11:47 AM
beers4all
Rennlist Member

DeAd-EyE:
PM sent. Thanks.
Bob
Old 01-19-2006, 02:53 PM
beers4all
Rennlist Member

In case anyone is interested - this 97 C2cab is a POS - Mid town Saturn Saab T.O.
No records, several painted panels, rust starting on seams between rear fenders and engine cover - both sides, several oil leaks (actually leaking on the floor in the showroom!!), aftermarket stereo removed - carpets cut our on front and rear passenger drivers side, 10 Ontario owners (according to the UVIP) - originally came from Manitoba (no ownership history there), slave cylinder toast (clutch pedal won't fully disengage), interior is extensively worn - side bolsters, pedals, gear shift and steering wheel, undercarriage is filthy, soft top is torn, several body scuffs and dings and the front spoiler is damaged in several places.
Other than that ... the car is a peach! Didn't drive it or start it. 78,000 km's (ya, right!) $49.9 k Caveat Emptor
Cheers,
Bob

The search continues ...

Quick Reply: Anyone near Yonge & Eglinton T.O.?