Passenger Window Smashed In

Search this Thread

Old 10-14-2005, 09:08 AM
Jumpydude
Addict
Rennlist Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Passenger Window Smashed In

Posted this in the 928 forums also but I'm in Canada... maybe more help here too...
Grr.. okay, venting... went downstairs to the parkade to look at my car a few hours ago and there's a water bottle on top of it... took a closer look and glass everywhere. Some bastard decided to smash in my passenger window and rummage through my empty glove compartment and center console thing... thanks to that ******* who ended up stealing nothing, I have to pay a $300 deductible to get the window and the scratches on my passenger side fixed... I doubt the list of places the insurance company sent me will do a super job at matching the scratched paint... and of course it comes at one of the busier times for me and one of those times where I really don't have extra cash to spend for something like this... bleh...
Anyone know of a good place in the Vancouver, BC Canada area that ICBC will cover to do glass/paint work etc? I heard about a place called Korva but it's not on the list... Burrard Autostrasse is but I dunno anything about em...
Old 10-14-2005, 06:08 PM
creaturecat
Burning Brakes

Received 11 Likes on 11 Posts

Burrard Autostrausse made a mess of my car when I took it to them. I won't be going back there!
Old 10-14-2005, 07:23 PM
jgrant
Burning Brakes

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Actually, I was just going to recommend Burrard Autostrausse... John there treated me very well, and things worked out great.

$0.02
Old 10-16-2005, 05:54 PM
fc-racer
Drifting

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Burrad Autostrasse did great work on my car as well. I think John really liked my 993 Turbo as he was personally involved in making sure it was perfect. Even when I couldn't see any imperfection, he sent it back until it was to his satisfaction.

Quick Reply: Passenger Window Smashed In