Notices

Anyone Going To Shannonville On Thanksgiving Monday?

Search this Thread

Old 10-08-2005, 11:44 AM
Dale Gribble
Pocket Sand
Rennlist Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Ok guys, for those of you who want to meet up in toronto, lets finalize on wether or not we wanna meet up @ Dufferin Mazda, 2451 dufferin st. its on dufferin, 3 blocks north of eglington. Time for meetup is 8:30AM so that way we'll make it 2 the track by 11am at latest and have lots of run time.

my cell# is 416 629 2149 if there r any problems. look forward 2 seeing you guys there.
Old 10-08-2005, 12:44 PM
mclaren55
Advanced

I already responded on 6speedonline, but I would like to know one detail. Are there going to be any "hero's" there? The guys that decide to dive bomb pass at the last minute, etc? Or are there designated passing zones, etc? If there are designated passing zones I will be almost 100% sure of coming. However, I don't need someone to run into the side of my car, or even worse push me off the track. Thanks for the info Dead-Eye.
Old 10-08-2005, 12:51 PM
Dale Gribble
Pocket Sand
Rennlist Member

"heroism" should be pretty minimal, its a pretty friendly group and no one is interested in damaging their cars, regardless of cost.

as for designated passing zones, i never bothered 2 ask about that, i'd imagine that it's limited to the straightaways and more open corners.
Old 10-09-2005, 09:57 PM
koenig911
Intermediate

Ian -

There are really no designated passing zones. Many of the cars are highly prepared track cars and will press you and try to pass in the corners. But in general it is really a lot of fun. Just keep your eye on the rear view mirror.

Are you using the 19" or 18" wheels?
Old 10-11-2005, 10:07 AM
Alon
Three Wheelin'

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Sorry for missing Monday guys. I went on Friday and it rained cats and dogs all day long. I had a bit of an "incident" and couldn't make Monday. Nothing too serious but it did mess with the aligment:
Attached Images  
Old 10-11-2005, 10:33 AM
The DareDevil
Addict
Lifetime Rennlist

Received 12 Likes on 10 Posts

Originally Posted by Alon
Sorry for missing Monday guys. I went on Friday and it rained cats and dogs all day long. I had a bit of an "incident" and couldn't make Monday. Nothing too serious but it did mess with the aligment:
Fun in the water, eh?
Old 10-11-2005, 12:21 PM
Dale Gribble
Pocket Sand
Rennlist Member

no problem,

the only 2 rennlisters there were myself and bullbear (desmond). it was a pretty fun day, wet at first but dry near the end.

alon: u think that's bad...my friend and i might have managed 2 create the worlds first all terrain 996 . (pics to follow shortly .
Old 10-11-2005, 09:40 PM
NOBLEGT3
Banned

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Alon
knew you wouldnt show monday and man you suck!!!!

Quick Reply: Anyone Going To Shannonville On Thanksgiving Monday?