Notices

Mt Tremblant DE. Lodging?

Search this Thread

Old 09-06-2005, 09:38 PM
Crazy Canuck
Race Director

Received 218 Likes on 108 Posts
Default Mt Tremblant DE. Lodging?

Where do people doing the track days normally stay?

I think I've got everything set up . . .
1. Car has been inspected
2. Going to RMR to buy helmet on Thursday
3. Bring empty VISA card for fuel
4. Lodging - working on

Can't wait.
Old 09-06-2005, 10:15 PM
Peteracer
Track Day

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

there is an hotel in the old tremblant village , named " LA PORTE ROUGE" 2 minutes drive from the track, also you can stay at the hotel Mont tremblant just beside "la porte rouge".

good and cheap bed & breakfast in st-faustin du lac carré(10 minutes south of mt-tremblant) named " LE GÎTE DE LA GARE"

if you want to stay away from the "INTRAWEST" village(at the mountain) which is awfully expensive.

for food you can try the restaurant "CHEZ LORRAINE" for good traditional meals.

There is alot of lodging and restaurants in the intrawest village (at the mountain) but I dont know all of em. We used to camp at the racetrack when we raced at mont tremblant.I was lodging at the hotel "LA PORTE ROUGE" when I was working as a race car driving instructor at tremblant.

have fun
Peter
Old 09-06-2005, 10:17 PM
NOBLEGT3
Banned

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

stay here; one of the best hotels i have ever seen in the WORLD.

http://www.hotelquintessence.com/
Old 09-06-2005, 10:29 PM
Bob Rouleau

Still plays with cars.
Lifetime Rennlist

Received 255 Likes on 119 Posts

Crazy - check out the rennsport web site. We have deals at hotels. I don't know the hotel suggested above porte rouge but there is one very near the track called Coq Rouge which is favored by trackies. The usual place on the mountain is the Tour des Voyagers with indoor parking. No wrong choices. enjoy.
Old 09-07-2005, 12:44 PM
DGaunt
Addict
Rennlist Member

We just stayd for four nights at "Le Lupin" a very comfortable B&B near the track. Food is wonderful!!! Log home with great layout, and one of the more affordable ones.

If you like the old village, as I do Hotel Tremblant is affordable and good. Includes full american breakfast and is good. Warning: Three stories, no elevator. Intrawest is to 'new' for me.

Hope this helps.
Old 09-07-2005, 12:46 PM
DGaunt
Addict
Rennlist Member

Oh one more thing: If you are taking "The Woman in charge" book a visit to "Scandinav", a wonderful outdoor Scandinavian spa. You will not be disappointed. If you want a massage, book early. They only staff to bookings. You can't really walk in.

Enjoy
Old 09-07-2005, 05:02 PM
NOBLEGT3
Banned

Originally Posted by DGaunt
Oh one more thing: If you are taking "The Woman in charge" book a visit to "Scandinav", a wonderful outdoor Scandinavian spa. You will not be disappointed. If you want a massage, book early. They only staff to bookings. You can't really walk in.

Enjoy
" the woman in charge"????? little bit whupped are we?
Old 09-09-2005, 08:07 PM
Mike K.
Rennlist Member

Received 8 Likes on 7 Posts
Default Canuck

If you arrive in Tremblant before 5pm on Sunday there will be two of us, Rene ( new Rennsport tech inspector) and myself, running at Le Club. We could take you out for a tour and demonstrate how not to drive the track. Bonus is you can get your car pre - teched and avoid the rush in the morning. Or, you could be really nice and take my spot on the tech line, and I could sleep in .
Old 09-10-2005, 12:45 AM
NOBLEGT3
Banned

Originally Posted by Mike K.
If you arrive in Tremblant before 5pm on Sunday there will be two of us, Rene ( new Rennsport tech inspector) and myself, running at Le Club. We could take you out for a tour and demonstrate how not to drive the track. Bonus is you can get your car pre - teched and avoid the rush in the morning. Or, you could be really nice and take my spot on the tech line, and I could sleep in .
sleep i from what?? not working for 5 years???
put the lotion in the basket
Old 09-10-2005, 10:33 AM
Mike K.
Rennlist Member

Received 8 Likes on 7 Posts

I need all my beauty sleep or I could become a cranky Poser too. Hey did you find someone to fix your scooter yet? That pinhead thing you just got.

Last edited by Mike K.; 09-10-2005 at 02:43 PM.

Quick Reply: Mt Tremblant DE. Lodging?