Notices

So sad.....my former 2002 C4S at Pfaff.

Search this Thread

Old 07-28-2005, 09:34 AM
carbon_00
Burning Brakes

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default So sad.....my former 2002 C4S at Pfaff.

Its sad to see my former C4S forsale at Pfaff. I was looking forward to a few more track thrashing events in it this season. I love my new 997s but miss the corner ripping abilities of the C4S and that fantastic ***.

Dayton did an incredible job repainting the entire car after the theft-recovery and damage done to it inside and out by the car thieves. ( keying the entire body, kicking doors, ripping out electronics etc..) I highly recommend them ( and Jamie Taylor at Pfaff )

Would Pfaff have to have the locks changed on it given the very professional ( see my post from last month) car thieves still have the set they stole with the car?

I am assuming they would have to in order to ensure those guys wouldn't just come back and drive it off the lot or the driveway of future owner.

Check out the great paint job they did.

2002 C4S pictures
Old 07-28-2005, 09:37 AM
fryd
Burning Brakes

Looks good...
Old 07-28-2005, 12:32 PM
thedyingiraffe
Rennlist Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Strange how they don't mention it's repainted and a theft recovery... for 94k, I'd like to know that!

M-A
'91 963
Old 07-28-2005, 03:21 PM
carbon_00
Burning Brakes

They would once someone expressed interest but they wouldn't get any calls if that was in the ad...wait until they test drive it...its a mint car, someone will get a great deal ...
Old 07-28-2005, 05:59 PM
R6XTERRA
Three Wheelin'

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by thedyingiraffe
Strange how they don't mention it's repainted and a theft recovery... for 94k, I'd like to know that!

M-A
'91 963
agreed 100%
Old 07-28-2005, 06:41 PM
Jamie140
Nordschleife Master

Received 711 Likes on 337 Posts

I've always felt the C4s was the most attractive 996.
Old 07-28-2005, 10:52 PM
NOBLEGT3
Banned

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by carbon_00
Its sad to see my former C4S forsale at Pfaff. I was looking forward to a few more track thrashing events in it this season. I love my new 997s but miss the corner ripping abilities of the C4S and that fantastic ***.

Dayton did an incredible job repainting the entire car after the theft-recovery and damage done to it inside and out by the car thieves. ( keying the entire body, kicking doors, ripping out electronics etc..) I highly recommend them ( and Jamie Taylor at Pfaff )

Would Pfaff have to have the locks changed on it given the very professional ( see my post from last month) car thieves still have the set they stole with the car?

I am assuming they would have to in order to ensure those guys wouldn't just come back and drive it off the lot or the driveway of future owner.

Check out the great paint job they did.

2002 C4S pictures

scott...your car is as wide or wider in the rear has more power, stiffer chassis, active damping suspension ( PASM) the C4S will feel crap in comparison on the track
Old 08-01-2005, 09:15 PM
Bryan Henry
Instructor

Scott, sorry to hear about your misfortune with the thefts. I know just how you feel as our house was broke into a few weeks ago. Mostly jewellery, but they did get the spare keys to my 69 911. Co-Operators said that all they will cover is the actual replacement of the keys, not re-keying. It would also go under the car policy which means another deductible from the first claim. (being the house) I
am trying to get it in writing that if it is stolen I still have coverage if I do not pay myself for a re-key.
Enjoy the new car,
Bryan

Quick Reply: So sad.....my former 2002 C4S at Pfaff.